CH#32: ~Delusions~

Fade's Pov:

Life is supposedly getting better.

I scrunched my nose as we sat in the hospital room for my monthly checkup.

"Fade yes?" A male doctor came in shaking Stefan's hand and sitting on his chair.

"My name's Greg Bennet and I 'll be seeing you today so tell me what is wrong?" He asked looking at me while Stefan replied, "Nothing just have a look on her vitals and other stuff," he told him.

"Alright well, I am going to need to check your heartbeat," he spoke taking out his stethoscope. After checking my height and weight he asked me some questions.

"Ok what's your age?"

"19."

"Any genetical disease?"

"Not really."

"What was the last disease you got and when?"

"Chicken pox at I think age 12."

"Ok when did you visit the hospital last?"

"Around a month ago maybe," I spoke as the doctor nodded and typed something on the computer and a prescription printed out of the printer. He signed it and spoke, "Well she is getting better but don't leave your medications and all the vitamins."

Smiling we both got out the hospital room and into the main halls which would render us back to the garage.

"Well I'll be free for today, let's go out?" Stefan asked taking both of my hands as the snow fell around us making my heart warm.

"Yeah but haven't I already wasted a lot of your money, I think it's okay to stay at home," I told him as he stopped and grabbed my waist gently.

"You would never waste my money princess. You mean a lot to me ever since the day I had seen you. So we are going on another date today," he spoke as I blushed pecking his lips. We both laughed and went back to our car. We reached McDonald's because we both hadn't ate after the morning. We ordered from the drive through for which I was glad because I didn't want to have accompany.

We both silently ate silently as I stared out the vast land sighing.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked as I looked at him nodding. "Have you ever dated anyone?"
"No," I spoke looking out the window a bit embarrassed. He chuckled and we joked a lot after that drinking and eating.

Stefan decided to take me shopping as we both made our way into a large mall. We went into chanel, nike and victoria secrets etc and well I bought really expensive clothes. And Stefan didn't mind it at all, it's like he has every penny in the world. I bought 3 sweat shirts, 5 fancy dresses, 5 casual dresses and 5 jeans and shirt. It's a lot I know.

"Let's go I need to buy you a phone," He said as my eyes widened looking at the stuff in my hands.

"What no! I have already bought a lot Stefan," I spoke as he chuckled but his face became stern.

"Come on I said what I said Princess," he said as I knew arguing with him would be useless.

"Fine," I spoke rolling my eyes as he grabbed my hand. People stared at both of us and our interwined hands and well I didn't feel embarrassed at all.

We entered an Iphone store. "Color you like?" He asked me as I hesitantly replied with, "Black". He told me to wait and well we got an Iphone X which was the newest model there. We purchased it and put all our stuff back in the car.

"I'll tell you what, I know a place which relieves my stress. Come on I'll show you," Stefan uttered excitedly as we didn't take the car this time but took a different path instead.

It was a short hike to a very beautiful reserve with less people around, I guess people didn't know much about this place. The place was filled with snowed trees and snow flakes all around. And the lake was frozen which meant that we could skate. "You want to skate?"He asked me as I shook my head. "I don't know how to skate," I spoke looking around. "Pfft come on I'll show you how," he spoke proudly taking my hand.

We put on the skates and went onto the frozen lake. "I am gonna fall," I confessed as Stefan grabbed my hand and waist with his other hand.

"Oh my God, I am actually skating," I said laughing.

"See I told you," he replied back smiling. "Wohoo, this is the best day ever!!" I screamed on top of my lungs and Stefan laughed shushing me. After spending hours and the sun had finally set we both left and sat near a clearing staring at the stars.

"This is so beautiful," I spoke looking at the stars as I looked back down to see Stefan already looking at me smiling. "Stop staring at me."

He came towards me grabbing my waist pinning me to a tree as he kissed me.

The kiss was slow and spoke the need and the want that each of us had. It was very passionate as compared to how we have kissed before. I moaned as he trailed wet kisses down my jaw and then to my neck.

"Nothing is more beautiful than you princess," he spoke at my neck pulling away as I giggled. "I have to go to the bathroom, can we leave?" I asked as we both took eachothers hands and strolled towards the nearest bathroom.

I went inside as Stefan waited for me by the main doors as I climbed a short stairs to the bathroom. I did my business and while I was in the stall, I heard someone come in. I didn't open my door yet so I decided to first check who it was. I slightly opened my door to see a man staring at another stall waiting for someone. I closed my door silently and decided to text Stefan but accidently pressed called.

Suddenly my door was pushed broken as I screamed and while who ever was the man put a napkin on my face.

"FADE! FADE!" Stefan's voice came from the phone as I screamed and screamed. But nothing could be done as I faded into the darkness slipping onto the man's arms.

A/N

Heya fellas.

How was this chapter?

Will update on Tuesday plus only 3 more chapters with an epilogue is left:)

-lily