CH#13: ~He Cares?~

Fade's Pov:

Beep Beep Beep
What is making that stupid noise? Ugh let me sleep, ok wait a minute that noise-

I opened my eyes, my vision a bit blurry but then I realized I was in a hospital room. I turned my head towards my right to see that there was a tube connected to my hand with several other medical stuff. The room had baby pink walls with a heater turned on on the side. The room was nice and pretty cozy as well.

Suddenly the door of this room opened and someone stepped in. It was Stefan. He came at my side and sat down on a chair beside it. I watched his every single move and I'm not going to lie I was scared of him, no I was scared of men. The men in my life all have been monsters. Every single one of them turned out to be monsters. I couldn't trust any guy, every guy just wanted sex and pleasure from women thinking there sex robot's or something.

He was looking at me and finally he spoke, "How are you feeling princess?" The hell? why does he have to call me princess, I don't like it nor this situation.

"I am better," I replied in a whisper as I've always felt a need to not talk loud.

I then realised I had screamed at him back at the office and suddenly thinking about it brought tears to my eyes. What if he decides to kill me? What if he rapes me? What if he is like that guard or Herberson?

Thoughts kept flooding in my mind until Stefan spoke again,"Princess is everything okay? And why are you crying? Are you in pain or something?" When he said this I felt safe, I don't know what this feeling is but it felt great knowing someone asks me about my feelings or how I am. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to pass out, I-I just couldn't stop myself. I am s-so sorry," I spoke while choking back a sob.

He came near me and put his hand on my cheek. I flinched away from him and scooted towards the other side. I thought he was going to hit me but he didn't? He sat on the bed and cupped my cheek.

"I won't hurt you," that line he spoke made my cheeks red as a beetroot and I was fucking blushing. He suddenly took his hand away and I missed the warmth.

After 10 minutes later a nurse came in and took off my tube, adding a bandage on top to stop the blood. "Everything is good, she can leave now", the nurse smiled and told Stefan while he got out the door to get prescription for my medicines.

I let out a big sigh that I didn't even know I was holding in. Why was he doing this? I thought to myself, until Stefan came back in the room. I had this urge to ask him, "What is the time?" It looked like it was night but I wanted to know how much time had passed since me passing out.

"It's around 8pm," he replied. Wow I passed out for at least 23 hours..."Princess, go change your clothes in the bathroom since you've been wearing this hospital gown," he gave me a small smile at the end which I didn't really return.

Upon entering the bathroom, I took off the gown looking at myself in the mirror. My scars, there were a lot of them. There were so many bruises on my body specially on my thighs, they felt really sore. Does Stefan know about all this? I looked at my blue eyes in the mirror and they looked dead. I looked dead. I literally looked like a alive zombie but didn't Stefan see this? He acts like he cares but he doesn't care about my bruises? Well that isn't really new. I shook my head and wore the clothes he had given me.

It was a grey sweater with blue jeans, which were not really tight so they were comfortable. After I washed my face and dried it, I came out the bathroom and Stefan was on the phone with someone. I was not really out of the bathroom so I decided to act like I had forgotten something and went back in the bathroom to eve's drop on him.

"What?! Whoever he is I need him by tomorrow and if he decides to not listen, tell him no one's coming to his funeral," Stefan spoke to someone and my eyes widened.

That really shouldn't surprise me now.

*Knock knock*

"Sorry, I was thinking something," I trailed off as I opened the door while his breathtaking smile arrived on his face. He was really handsome and looked like a total modal. "Come on, we're going home," he spoke. Wait his home? But I don't have a home. 

I was really scared of what he might do. If someone thinks I am acting paranoid, I have experienced this shit before and thinking it ended good? It didn't, I was always the bad one in a situation. Everything's got to be my fault.

A/N

Hey peeps, I updated another chapter. It's getting boring but I promise you there are a lot of plot twists and ups and downs coming in Fade's life.

Btw thank you for 300 reads. I am so grateful ♥️♥️

xoxo

-lily