CH#23: ~Butterflies~

Fade's Pov:

2 days later:

I was again near an ocean and this time I saw my mother.

She just stood and looked at me with a sad frown plastered on her face. She didn't speak but tears started pouring down her cheeks. "Mam-,"

I breathed harshly but for some reason I couldn't open my eyes. Beeping sounds were heard from my side and finally my tired eyes opened in a dark room with a little light streaming in. I looked around and it was a hospital room.

I had several tubes connected to my arm and a bandage on my head.

Someone by my side sat on a chair with their head downwards.

Suddenly Stefan saw me and immediately stood up.

"Princess oh my God, you're up. I-I have to get the doctor," while I looked at him with tired eyes. A while later the light's turned on and a doctor and Stefan both came in. She came to me with a smile on her face disconnecting the oxygen mask from my face and turning it off. She gently took out one of the drip and took out a syringe to add something in my arm.

"The patient is fine for now but we have to let her stay here so we can observe her," she smiled at Stefan that made me a little jealous as she looked at him up and down.

He didn't smile back but nodded and she went outside the hospital door, closing the door behind her. I didn't look at Stefan, I just couldn't. He looked really sad maybe mad, I am a fucking burden on everyone, why can't I live a normal life like everyone else. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Princess look at me," his husky voice boomed through out the room. I didn't look at him, I couldn't. It's hard, he is going to be like everyone else too. He will hurt me as well. What's a girl even doing with him? A girl who couldn't do anything for herself, a girl who lost her virginity to someone who she didn't want to, a girl who is a excuse for living.

"Look at me," he spoke gently again. I turned my head in his direction and tears poured down my cheeks while I choked back a sob. But then I noticed his guilty face. He was looking very guilty, I knew he would but mostly it felt like my fault.

He came closer to me as I sat up ignoring the pain in my back. He sat on the hospital bed next to me as I avoided eye contact with him. He spoke again after a while.

"I am sorry," he said so gently as if I wouldn't hear.

I gulped and looked down tears streaming down my face.

"Please don't cry princess, you're not supposed to cry. It's my fault. I shouldn't have bugged you to talk to me, I shouldn't have talked to you like that. I am so sorry and you weren't waking up, if something happened to you, I wouldn't have forgiven myself and that is why I feel so guilty," he explained while I just listened to him quietly, mesmerized that he said all those things. He also had tears running down his face.

He gently took one of my hands, and one landed on my face cupping my cheek. "I am sorry again," he looked at me and he was so close to me right now as his breath fanned on my face.

He gently brushed some hair out of my face, wiping my teared face before gulping and speaking again, "You weren't speaking to me. I just felt the need to talk to you and ask you what happened. I am so sorry."

As he said this I couldn't help but take his hand in mine, "It's okay, I am already a burden in your life. Don't apologise it's not your fault that I am this weak and can't do anything for myself," I spoke while looking down.

"No princess, you're not. It was my fault I couldn't control myself," he said while his deep green orbs looked into mine. He was even more closer to me now.

I couldn't help it, I pressed my lips to his. I thought he wouldn't kiss me back but he did. He had already cupped my cheek and held one had on my waist not hurting me. My lips gently moved against his, as his plump lips pressed into mine more. My mouth opened to his as his tongue stroked mine and explored my mouth. I gasped as he bit my lower lip and darted his tongue at it, soothing it a little.

"You're so beautiful," he spoke against my lips pulling away. I blushed a deep crimson as butterflies made there way to my stomach. He smiled at me and said, "You look cute when you blush," he said while stroking my cheeks as I blushed even more. Stop, you make things happen to me.

"And I am sorry again for being an asshole," he apologized and I held his hand, assuring him that he is forgiven.

Suddenly the hospital door opened, and Bailey came in running as Stefan completely pulled away from me as I missed the warmth. She came to my bed sitting at it's side. "Fade, you weren't waking up. How are you?" she asked in her cute voice as her blue eyes looked into mine. I hugged her and replied with, "I am sorry baby, I missed you as well," she smiled at my words. "Are you Stefan's girlfriend?" She asked me out of nowhere.

My eyes widened as Stefan let out a chuckle and I spoke, "No baby, I am not but we are friends."

I looked over at Stefan who was smirking and probably thinking the same. "Okay," Bailey replied as she absentmindedly played with one of my hair stands.

"When will you come home? I miss you!" She mumbled carefully hugging me as I chuckled kissing her cheek.

"I will soon, why don't you stay here with me?" I asked her and she nodded happily.

A/N

Heya fellas.

I am sorry for not updating on time, my grandmother passed away on 9th of February and it was a very hard time for my family especially for my dad. I didn't have to time to write so I wrote rn and uploaded at the same time.

I hope you enjoy. xoxo

-lily