CH#10: ~Stefan~

*Warning* Mention of guns and blood.

Stefan's Pov:

Life has been hectic, and by that what I mean is this stupid job, I despise it. But the best part of my mornings are my sweet baby sister Bailey, she always brightens my mood like nobody else can.

"Stefoo!" there she comes entering my room while I lay in bed waiting to just get up and go to my office. "Bailey, my baby," she hugs me tightly and I hug her back. She is the best, I love her so much. Ever since she was born 5 years ago, I always protected her from any danger like a father, a brother and a guardian even if I was only 18 when she was born.

"Did my baby have a good sleep?" I cooed at her while she layed her head on my shoulder. "Yesh," she replied while giggling. "What?" I asked pulling away from her.

"Stefoo, you my teddy beer!" she said while smiling and giggling. "Only for you," I replied while she got off the bed and went towards the door,"Stefoo gu have to come to bleakfast downstairs, I am bery hungary." She said pouting and pointing at her stomach while I laughed and got off the bed to take a shower and get ready for another hectic day.

She left the room laughing making me shake my head. My baby sister was right, I loved her so much that I couldn't contain it. I would always laugh with her and to the world I was a cold and unfriendly person. I did not like new people and that is why I had three sides one for the world, one for Derek and one for my only baby sister Bailey.

I took a warm hot shower which relaxed my muscles. I wore a towel around my waist and got out. I decided to wear a black and white suit with a black tie and brushed my brown curly hair even though they didnt really settle down but it was good. I took put my iPhone and Derek had messaged me that we had to meet that Blaine guy who we had made a deal with a few weeks ago and that fucker wasn't giving back the money he took from me.

I opened my door and went down the hall and the stairs which then lead to the kitchen to see Bailey and elder Julie together in the kitchen talking. Julie was my personal old house chef even though I didn't really liked her or anything, I did respect her a lot.

"Good morning Princess," I greeted Bailey and Julie also greeted me. We were served with pancakes, eggs and bacon with some tea for me and apple juice for Bailey. Julie left us alone while we ate.

"Stefoo, will we go to the park today?" Bailey asked while grinning and stuffing her mouth with pancakes. "Off course baby, we will." While we ate in silence we were interrupted by Derek. "Sir, this is urgent we have a meeting with the Clinton's." I heavily sighed and kissed Bailey goodbye turning to go to the garage.

Derek turned on the engine and we revered on the highway. Derek was basically my personal assistant and a really good friend. He had been there for me since I started my work as a young CEO. He is in his 30s with 2 kids and his wife being a house wife who lives in town. Only some people are welcomed in my mansion, Derek and Julie being the most important one's.

Around 20 minutes later we arrived at my office building. It was a 20 story building and was typically made of mostly glass with many cars parked around it. I reached to the doors, saluted by many guards while I didn't really acknowledge them. I went to my office which was on the top. Arriving there, the lady on the reception eyed me and greeted me while I again didn't say anything. I reached my doors and applied my code for the room with Derek by my side.

"So where are the Clinton's?" I asked him annoyed, these people are not worth spending time on. "Sir they'll be in the main office" he replied looking at me. I put my things on my desk turning on the window which would turn into glass showing the view of the beautiful city.

I got out my office and went towards my private elevator which would take me to the main office meeting room. As I opened the door, I was greeted by Mr. Seth Clinton, his personal assistant Allen and his daughter Valentine Clinton, a bitch.

"Well hello Mr. Stefan, how great to see you," Seth spoke while we shook hands and Valentine smiled at me showing me her pearly white teeth. I didn't smile back and just sat on the main chair of the table. "So what was so important, you wanted to do in the morning?" especially conduct a meeting for it. "Ah yes, Mr. Stefan I had to discuss the marriage about the two of you," he spoke while the fake smile on my face was replaced with a frown. "I don't want to marry her," I simply said while sitting back in my seat with a sigh.

"What why?!, Did the two of you fight-," I cut him off, "This marriage thing ended since the day your daughter disrespected my father. I would appreciate if you leave right now and never come back because I don't like people who fucking mess with me and then want to rejoin my life again."

As I said this, Mr. Seth's eyes widened and he immediately got up from his seat before saying,"Come on Valentine, we will not sit here any longer." I smirked to myself while Valentine proceeded to blabber back with her father.

"Please Stefan, you can't do this to me, to us and to what we had." she said this fake pleading while not wanting to go. "I said leave," they left without a word while I took my private elevator back to my office. While I was about to lock my door, I heard someone yelling my name,"STEFAN! WAIT!" I turned around and it was Valentine.

She came inside my office and said,"Please hear me out once baby, please Stefan." She pleaded with puppy eyes and I sighed annoyed even by her voice. "Valentine, get the fuck out of here before I loose my temper," I spoke while putting my fingers on my forehead.

"Why are you doing this? Just tell me why?" She spoke with tears streaming down her pathetic face. "You cheated on me with another man and ask me why? The day I found you with him was the day you ruined everything," I spoke dangerously being close to her face.

"I told you it was a mistake!" She yelled and I just chuckled turning away from her.

She huffed at me and wiped her tears before storming out my office door. Derek came from the door after a few minutes. "Hey, is everything okay?" He asked me. "Yeah and what about Blaine, is he paying us back?"

When I asked him that his face became stoic as he cleared his throat and he replied with, "Stefan, he asked us to meet him a clearing nearby to talk about this issue." I scrunched my nose and mentally sighed.

"Oh fuck talking, I am gonna show him, who he really is fucking with." I grabbed my phone and my car keys and made my way with Derek towards the parking lot. I took some men with me to teach a lesson to Blaine. He really thinks he can fuck with me well now let's see how he likes it.

After around 15 minute's we arrived to a location, that Blaine had given. Immediately getting out the car I saw Blaine with a guy standing near a car. "Well hello Mr. Stefan-," he suddenly was stopped on his tracks when he received a blow to his nose from me. "You really think you can fucking fuck with me?! Huh? You fucker you trying to ruin my life," I coldly laughed at the end.

He clutched his nose and I kicked him in his stomach. He screamed in pain while his partner was also tackled to the floor by my men. I took out a gun and put on his head.

"Now speak bitch. Where.is.my.money?" I spoke through clenched teeth, my anger bubbling inside me. "I don't have it," when he said this I lost my cool. I shot him. I shot him not one time but 10 fucking times, this man was getting on my nerves. Blood dripped on my suit and on the ground. 

While I sighed telling my men to bury his body I saw someone peeking around the corner.

But before they could run away, they were injected with a tranquilizer by Derek who was wearing a mask. I realised it was a women wearing a dress with no shoes. Our work is pretty dangerous, so we have to be careful with everything.

"Who the fuck is she and what is she doing here?" I asked Derek annoyed but he only shrugged saying,"She was peeking around from this corner and she saw you murder Blaine. I think she got scared and tried to run but I didn't let her." While he said this I realised she could be a spy sent by Seth because I couldn't trust that guy and he could use this against me.

"Ok take her to the car, she is coming with us," he simply nodded and her sleeping state was taken to my SUV.

A/N

Damn the longest chapter I've written. Anyways don't forget to vote and comment:)

xoxo

-lily