CH#34: ~It's Over~

*Warning* Mentions of abuse.

Fade's Pov:

A day earlier, who knew life would become the same again. Having fun with Stefan never really reminded that I'd end up like this which was what I had before. I lifelessly stayed in this huge, dirty underground cabin with a cloth in my mouth and my arms chaines up.

It hurt, it hurt so badly, my arms were bruised and there were bruises on my face, neck and arms and they were pretty much affected and it stung. I shuddered as a cold breeze made it's way inside the cabin which meant someone entered.

I expected it to be Valentine but it was my father, Seth. He saw me as he sighed annoyed.

"Why didn't you leave our lives alone?" He asked me pulling out a chair putting it in front of me sitting down. My mouth was gagged up so I just gulped as two lone tears travelled down my red cheeks.

"You are like your mother, so fucking stubborn. She left but didn't take you with her, she should've taken you or I should've killed you!" He screamed at me at the end as I looked away with more tears pouring down my face.

"I don't like you considering you could've been better but you came in my daughters life to ruin it," he blurted making his way back upstairs. I cried my heart out after that and tried pushing off the shackles connecting the chains but it restrained me to do so.

I screamed maybe someone would help, but to my avail no one showed up. What did they want I don't know. I fought against the change but it would not open.

Eventually because of the cold and me being tired I went into a dreamless sleep.

Endless nights, endless ocean views came into view which couldn't be comprehended. I lay lifeless on the sand as the rain droped everywhere but on me.

People ran past me happily singing and laughing while my tears silently rolled down my cheeks. It showed that I could never be happy nor anyone good make me. It showed how my lonely life is, how much heart broken I am and how much I intended for someone to be with me but no one was there and it hurt as a arrow strike to my heart.

I woke up a while later to notice that it was light outside maybe it was morning because the only noises were the birds outside. My arms were now sore and blood had froze on them making disgusting black patches on them. My throat was so fucking dry that it felt like blood would seep out of it if I didn't get any water.

With a spur of a moment I heard noises of people shouting more like recognizable voices of people fighting. I listened closely as the conversation led on.

"Daddy are you fucking dumb or what?! Do you even know what you're doing?!" Valentine lashed out on her father.

"Val you have to understand, I did this for both of us and to get rid of her once and for all," He uttered back.

"Really? By bringing Stefan here you think he will get rid of her?!" She screamed back.

"You will not understand sweetheart, you will understand when you see what I will do."

"Fine," Valentine whined back.

What did they mean? Once and for all about what? Stefan? Please no not him. Nothing is his fault.

The door to the basement opened and Valentine stepped in wearing her usual red dress with heals off course.

"Fade you're a fucking asshole, YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE!" She screamed making me cower away from her as I started crying again. "My father is bringing Stefan here because of you! And if something happens to him, I will kill you understand!?", She said as I nodded.