CH#11: ~Unknown~

Fade's Pov:

It felt like a million voices were talking to me. I groaned into the night and turned my head on the side. That's when I realised this wasn't my bed nor my room. I suddenly shot up and saw someone sitting on a chair beside the bed.

"Calm down girl," a deep manly voice echoed from in front of me. In the dark I couldn't figure out who it was until the rooms lights were turned on and another man, who looked a little older then the man sitting on the chair was standing near the end of the bed.

"Who are you?" I croaked out not knowing how I got here and when I got here.

I noticed his features, he had a sharp jawline with a little stubble on his cheeks. He looked truly like a god with green eyes and pink cute lips. He also had brown curled hair in which he totally looked handsome.
The second man looked different perhaps being older, he had a little beard and was a little shorter then the man sitting on the chair.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" He asked me with his deep voice. Then I suddenly realised what had happened. I saw a man getting shot in front of me and me passing out getting a shot in the neck. "I don't understand who you are, I swear I don't know", my throat became clenched and I swallowed a lump that I didn't even know had formed.

"Oh really? Princess what were you doing there then?" He asked me while tears started streaming down my face and I choked back a sob. Fade don't say anything dumb, he literally killed someone in front of you.

"I swear I don't know you, p-please you have to let me go," I spoke now mentally face palming myself for being this stupid. "But girl, you haven't told your name nor you know who I am," he said with a smirk while I looked at him and then looked down on my lap. He seemed to be amused.

"What's your name?" He asked me. I didn't want to reply so I kept quiet. "Princess didn't I ask you a question?", He asked sternly this time. "Fade," I replied while my tears had stopped but I didn't bother to look up. "Full name," he asked again but with a little humbleness in his voice.

"Fade Emerson," I spoke quietly. He looked at me intently for a while and spoke again,"Princess, you'll be surprised when you get to know who I am." When he said this I didn't really knew what he had meant.

"I am Stefan Marcus," my eyes immediately widened. I had heard about him being a ruthless and a selfish man. What the fuck was I doing with him? What have I gotten myself into? I was gonna panic, I wanted to die. What if he does decide to kill me?

"If you're thinking, I am gonna kill you, I would've done that a long time ago." He spoke chuckling at the end. No fricking way. I wanted to leave. "You haven't really told me about yourself, from where you are, who you're parents are, your age or who you live with?" I didn't want to say anything yet but I had to speak up. I was scared of this man.

"I am 18, I left my home." When I said this, I looked up and saw him staring at me intently again with an amused face. He chuckled darkly after a minute. "You're lying," he spoke looking me up and down knowing I lied, how did he know?

"Princess tell me the truth, who are you?" He spoke with a angry expression on his face. "If you don't, I will have to lock you up to get my answers."

A/N

This was a short chapter but will hopefully update tommorow or maybe on Monday.

xoxo

-lily