CH#33: ~Void~

Short chapter alert people!

Stefan's Pov:

2 days later:

It's been so much time, so much time away from her.

I felt void.Completely alone and empty.

This was all my fault. I shouldn't have left her alone. When I arrived to the bathroom, I found her Iphone on the floor and no one was there. We have checked every area in this city, we couldn't find her. This felt so wrong, so fucking wrong. Is she alive? I don't know. Will she be okay? I don't know either.

"Stefan we have looked everywhere but it shows that maybe she is not in the city," Derek spoke entering my office as I face the window. The anger bubbled inside me as I turned around.

"THEN WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?! HUH? YOU ARE NOT HELPING SO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I yelled at his face. He was testing me right now like really have I not known about that? Derek just stared at me for a minute and then left sighing.

How could this ever happen? She has already suffered so much, and she is suffering now too. All because of me.

I groaned as I banged my fist on the desk running my hands through my hair. Wait what if I know someone who could do this?

I quickly opened my door and went straight towards my elevator and to my car. I drove at more then 100 and stopped at my victim. I knew this man would know surely or either his bitch of a daughter. Seth. He would definitely know after all, she is his daughter. I went inside his office and towards his office room. I opened it and he gasped as he saw me.

I made my way towards him grabing his collar pinning him to the wall. "Where.is.she?"  spoke through grtted teeth.

"Who the fuck you think you are? Let me go!" He spoke as I scowled at his response.

"I ASKED YOU WHERE.IS.SHE? TELL ME RIGHT NOW!" I yelled at his face.

"Who? What are you talking about?" He asked as I chuckled and grabbed his collar harder. "Don't play dumb I know you know where Fade is!" I spoke angrily.

"Oh that bitch, who ruined my daughters life? You are asking for her?" He smirked against my face. Suddenly I couldn't take it anymore. I left his collar for a minute and punched him straight in the face making him bleed his nose. I hit him again on his face. I was going to make him regret everything he said.

"Guards Guards!! Take this man away!" when a few men saw me they stiffened and didn't do anything but some came towards me as I was the first one to leave. I left his office covered in blood as I made my way towrds my car. I fucking couldn't breathe. What us something wrong happens to Fade? Please no not that.

I drove towards a cliff and got out the car as I stood thinking about what had happened so far. My favorite place to procrastinate and think about life.

Me falling in love with her and her too. Us having great times as we both loved it. This couldn't have happened. I hope I find her soon and find her happy and healthy, not like what I am expecting. I sighed as I ran my hands through my hair walking to my car again.

I reached home lying down on my bed even though I knew I wouldn't sleep in this mess. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it, this was all my fault. Suddenly my phone rang. It was an unknown number.

I recognized the number, it was the same number which had called me when Fade was in the hospital. I picked up, "Hello?" I spoke as the person on the other end spoke, "If you want her alive meet me tomorrow at sharp 5pm on the address sent to you," the person spoke making the line dead.

A/N

Hey people. So this was a short chapter because I have to study for my math test tomorrow.

And will update on Friday.

Anyways cya xoxo

-lily