CH#26: ~Heartstrings~

Author's Pov:

Another week later:

"So did you do it like you said huh?" Valentine asked to someone mysterious on the phone.

"Yeah I did Val, I mean you still hate me but I did what you wanted," the women on the other side spoke.

"Well Ivey, I still don't like you, well why the fuck would you hookup with him?" She huffed on the phone wanting to kill Ivey.

"I told you, I was drunk. I had no idea of what I did, but his tongue game is good," Ivey spoke smirking and teasingly while Valentine gasped and spoke back.

"Bitch I won't send the money if you say that again and won't get you out of jail too", she said angrily while Ivey chuckled.

"I am just kidding babe, well talk to you later when you send the money," Valentine hung up sighing heavily. "Fade you should've decided a million times before being with my man," she spoke fixing her lipstick and grabbing her purse.

Fade's Pov:

I was lying in bed still, thinking of what had happened last week. Does he really like me? Like for real? I really don't know. I sighed running my hands through my dirty blonde locks and stared at the ceiling. I got out of bed and well it was Monday so Stefan wouldn't be home. Thank God and not thank God at the same time to be honest.

I washed my face with the warm water and brushed my teeth and I wasn't really in a mood to shower so I decided to just change into a sweat shirt and jeans for the day. And well it was awfully quiet in the halls as I made my way outside the door.

Spoke too soon. I heard Bailey and Stefan talking in the kitchen when I climbed the stairs down. Bailey looked up at me and got down her chair and hugged me. Aww why does she love me so much though?

I hugged her back and she smiled.

"You're so pretty," she said while I smiled and pinched her cheeks. "Good Morning," Stefan's husky voice interrogated in the middle of our hugging. I sat down on one of the chairs and hissed.

My legs hurt as soon as I made contact with the chair. I jumped and slipped on the floor. "Ouch!" I yelped while Stefan suddenly came by my side to pick me up, his eyes widening.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked me as he picked me up bridal style. Tears sprung to my eyes being in such pain. In no time we were in Stefan's room. And I noticed that he wasn't really wearing a suit, just a normal hoodie and jeans. Didn't he had to go to his office?

I screamed as he sat me down on the bed. Tears ran down my cheeks.

"What? Where does it hurt?" He asked me as he examined my side.

"M-my sides and l-legs," I spoke my voice wavering as he wiped my tears with the pad of his thumb.

"Hey, Hey shhh it's okay. I will contact the doctor and she will be here in no time," I nodded as the pain increased and increased.

After about 15 minutes someone knocked on the door and came in Derek and the same female doctor who was at the hospital followed by Bailey off course. She sat next to me on the bed as the doctor sat to the right of me.

She grabbed a stethoscope to check my heartbeat and stuff. After a while of checking my blood pressure and stuff she sighed and looked at me and Stefan.

"Her health is not good. She has an infection in the bruises which is causing this so I suggest a lot of rest and medicines along with some vitamins", she spoke smiling. "And well I'll give you a painkiller right now, to make you to sleep better," she said while taking out a syringe and filling it with the medicine.

It pricked my skin as I looked away and she injected the medicine. She dabbed a white cotton bud on it and wrapped a plast on it. "Well, if you people need anything call me," she smiled at me again as my eyelids were already droopy. Derek and Bailey both left the room leaving me and Stefan alone.

"How are you feeling now?" He spoke carressing me cheek with the back of his hand. "A little better," I told him in a whisper. He smiled and I sat up a little while he looked at me confused.

I grabbed his chin pressing his lips to mine. His eyes widened a bit but he went with the flow. My eyes closed in pure ecstasy as he grabbed my waist gently, his warm lips against my own.

I pulled away as his eyes opened and I spoke,"I thought about your question," I said while he stared at me to go ahead. "I would love to be your girlfriend," I spoke looking down blushing as he tilted my face up and pressed his lips to mine again. His lips moved against mine and it felt amazing.

"That's good," he smiled as he pulled away. I yawned as I knew the shot was making it's effect in my body. "Go to sleep baby," he spoke getting up and putting the blanket on me.

"Stay?" I grabbed his hand as he smiled. "Off course," he smiled getting in the bed with me and wrapping his arms around me while I sighed happily resting my head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

Now this was perfect.

A/N

Tysm whoever is reading my story. Love ya all♥️

Will update on Saturday and if not on Sat then maybe on Sunday but will try to post early.

Anyways as always xoxo

-lily