~Epilogue~

6 years later:-

Fade's Pov:

"Hey Fade may I come in?" I heard Bailey's voice through the door as she knocked peeking in. I rubbed my big belly and well I was all most 9 months pregnant.

"Could you help me with my homework?" She asked me as she came inside sitting down on my bed. "Sure!" I chirped back as I explained her, her maths work.

Me and Stefan married a year ago in Paris where he proposed me and after 4 months of marriage, I got pregnant. We didn't find out the gender yet, we wanted to do it when I would give birth.

My cravings were super high as well. Anyways after explaining Bailey her work, I went towards the kitchen to eat my favorite.

"Ugh really? You will eat that?" Stefan asked me making a weird face as I dipped my pickles in nutella biting it. "Yeah well they taste good," I fought back with a glare making him sigh in defeat.

He sighed as he sat on the dinner table as I ate my pickles. "Did you actually do anything about the nursery?" I asked him raising my brows. "Oh yeah forgot about that, come on I'll show you," he told me standing up and grabbing my hand.

We reached a room as he opened it, I stared in awe. It was so beautiful, it had baby pink and blue walls with black stripes and a cot in the corner of the room with a little toy hanging from the top. "You like it?" He asked me grabbing my waist from behind me as I rested my head on his chest.

"This is so beautiful and pretty. I love it!", I leaned back pecking his lips. Since the day I had found out I was pregnant, Stefan has been so overprotective of me, he never lets me do anything on my own, either he sends Derek to help me or Julie. Mostly I hang around the mansion but sometimes I am with Bailey, she is really fun.

It was night time when I decided to take a warm bubble bath. But as I went into the bathroom I grabbed the counter as my stomach hurt with a striking pain on my side.

"Ahh STEFAN!" I screamed out as Stefan was by my side in a moment. "What? What's wrong sweetheart?" He grabbed my hand. "I-it hurts- fuck!" I screamed out. Suddenly I noticed my pajama getting wet.

"My water broke!" I yelled poking at my stomach. He nodded hurriedly grabbing his coat and shoes with me behind him.

In less then 10 minutes we were at the hospital, and me being layed down on a stretcher. "My stomach hurts so bad," I spoke scrunching my eye brows as another contraction hit me. I was laid down on the bed with a doctor beside me. The one and only Dr.Bennet.

"Well right now you are only 5cm dilated, so no pushing right now but let me check your vitals and everything," he connected some tubes to my arm aand turned on a oxygen mask just in case.

"OUCH IT HURRTSS!" I screamed as Stefan grabbed my hand. "It'll be okay. Just breathe. Try to breathe," he spoke gently wiping my sweaty eye brows.

Around nearly 32 hours later, I started pushing. "Ahhhh! Why won't it just fucking come out of me!?" I screamed again as Stefan chuckled at my side making Dr.Bennet laugh too. "I hate you!" I screamed again as always. This pain was increasing and increasing. "Come on Fade Push you can do this!" Dr.Bennet spoke as I pushed yet again, my energy draining.

"Come on baby, you can do this," Stefan spoke wiping my sweaty forehead and finally.

"Congrats we have a baby boy!" Dr. Bennet spoke as my tears were pouring down my cheeks. He gave me our baby boy as I sat up. "Oh my god, he is so beautiful," I spoke taking his tiny pink hand in mine kissing it.

"Just like you love," Stefan said as he put his head beside mine. "I love you so much," I spoke pecking his lips as more tears flowed down my face, they were not sad tears, they were happy tears. "And I love you too."

"Thank you for everything", I spoke as he smiled and the door opened revealing Bailey, Julie and Derek. All our closest friends. "Oh my Goddd, he is so cuteee," Bailey said excitedly sitting beside me bed. I smiled at her as we all talked till time ran out.

"Hey I can't believe you're a father now," Derek told Stefan and he hugged him.

"Yeah I can't believe it too," he replied pulling away from him making me smile.

It was around 4am at night and Stefan was asleep on the couch beside the bed as our baby boy started crying. "Wow I forgot about breastfeeding," I got up from the bed grabbing him to make him to sleep but he didn't. I took off my bra and  breastfeeded him as Stefan woke up. He smiled looking at me. "We haven't even named him yet," he said.

"Right...I forgot," I laughed. "What do you think?" He asked me.

"How about Elijah?" I told him as he smiled even brighter. "Elijah Lincoln Marcus." He said smiling looking at our baby boy.
"It's perfect," I spoke knowing it was best for our baby boy.

In the morning when I woke up, I saw the most beautiful sight. My two boys were together. Stefan was holding Elijah and talking to him.

"I love you my baby, you're so precious to me," a tear left my eye and I wiped it. Stefan looked at me smiling and I could see his eyes filled with tears too.

A while later someone knocked on the door.

"Well you guys can leave, her vitals and everything is fine," Dr.Bennet said smiling because it was 12pm already as we grabbed everything and me changing into different clothes.

I grabbed Elijah in my arms taking him to our car. I put him close to my chest feeling his baby scent which was really sweet. We arrived home and were greeted by many people, Stefan's friends and other people.

We had a lot of fun, talking and laughing around, children really loved Elijah even though he couldn't even play with them. At night, I breast fed him again and went back to my room as I was super tired.

I yawned as Stefan grabbed me to tuck me in. He wrapped his arms around me as he was behind me while I rested my head on his chest. I faced him and pecked his lips

"I love you so much," I told him smiling as he smiled too.

"I love you so much that my heart will burst one day," we both laughed and I sighed happily knowing no one could change my life now.

Everything was so perfect and I couldn't imagine I would be here, my life being so amazing. Years ago I was abused now look at me, I am a happy mom with an amazing husband and a dad.

THE END

A/N

OMG! This book is finally finished and I am so sad. It was an amazing experience getting to know how to write and all. I loved everyones comments. And sadly this was 'Stefan's and Fade's Story' that I hope you liked!

Thank you to everyone who read my story and has been so supportive. I love you all💜. I thought about writing a sequel but no sadly I won't be writing any. The story ends here.

I am really happy giving Fade the ending she deserves because I really liked all the characters. I wasn't purposely going to write the birth of Elijah in this but I decided that maybe that is better:)

I am actually really sad and emotional that this is over and I won't get to write another chapter but I hope you enjoyed this book. It took me nearly 2 months to finish and honestly, I didn't even know what to do with the plot. I just wrote and wrote and thought about the plot in between.

I started this book on Friday, 15 January and ended on Saturday, 6th March. I am happy and sad at the same time because I will miss all of you.

So for the very last time, *MUAH* and xoxo

-lily