Chapters 1: ♤Newcomers♤

Edited.

The breeze howled outside the school walls as the rain poured on, the gloomy hall almost ghostlike as the figure passed through them his eyes fixed on the door at the end of the hall, its old English designs slightly invisible in the darkness of the hall. Coming to halt they looked at the door as if wondering whether to knock or not, formality got the best of them as they knocked on the door an eerie echo accompanied with every one.

Thunder rumbled as they waited for the door to open, with a screech the heavy doors opened revealing a black haired male, his eyes gleaming in the darkness a hint of annoyance radiating off them. The figure bowed and handed the off the letter before walking off down the hall they just came from. The door closed once again just as a crack of lightning flashed in the window. The male held the letter with great displeasure, his thick eyebrows creasing as he read its contents.

Ripping up the letter his threw it in the trash before returning to his place by the window where he left his violin. The beautifully piece off craftsmanship left in an open case, its shiny coating reflecting every streak off lightening that flashed in the window. His hand glided against the polished wood, slamming down the case, he busted out into a maniacal laughter, turning to look at the sculpture of granite in his room, and his face contorted with mania a sick smile forming on his lips.

"My White rose...It's time to paint you red"

KQ: School for the Damned, England: outskirts

"Don't have that sad face Seonghwa, you never know this new school might be nice ?", his mother said, her voice was dripping with fake reassurance, seonghwa didn't bother looking at her after all he wouldn't be going to this place if it wasn't for her. Seonghwa looked out the window looking at the rural area they had been driving through for the longest of time, the land was wet and foggy, as you would expect of driving through the country side in England.

'Nice...please there is something called the internet just because you don't use it doesn't mean I don't', seonghwa said to himself as he looked at the green Pasteur they now passed. The mountains looming shadows shadowing through the fog.

'Why the hell would they build such a school so remote though are the kids there so bad that they need to be separated from humanity', seonghwa said to himself as he stretched the arm that he was leaning on reaching over for his bag he triple checked it for everything to make sure nothing he packed just disappeared mid travel.

Taking out his earphone he plugged them into in phone and scrolled through his playlist until he found the right song.

It accompanied his mood its mellow lyrics and soft instruments making seonghwa less anxious than he was before.

Soon the paved road gave way to a cobble stone path, seonghwa looked out the window to see well-kept trees and hedges and mile after mile of red brick walls. Taking a deep breathe seonghwa took off his headphones and tucked it back in his bag along with his phone, zipping up the black bag and placing it on his lap as they neared the entrance to the school.

'They couldn't have made it look less like a school for rich snobs', seonghwa grimaced as he looked up at the school it's old walls covered in vines giving it's already outdated look an even more grim appearance. Seonghwa took out his luggage, which was really just two duffle bags and his backpack, and walked away from the car.

"You just have to go to the registration office, okay, have a nice time, I'll be going now....... damn pest", seonghwa's mother said, of course mumbling the last part, like if seonghwa wouldn't hear it. Rolling his eyes he made his way to one of the two stairs and walked up but stopped when he saw someone sleeping on one of the steps. His hair was blond and messy from sleeping on his bags, he looked a bit frail but healthy nonetheless, his lips were a bit dry and nose runny from the cold. Seonghwa noted the beauty mark by the boys lip and eye and decided it was best to wake him up.