Chapter 21: ♤Family.♤

Seonghwa was regretting getting Hongjoong's case removed, dont get him wrong he loves caring for hongjoong whether he is a prune or not but...he didnt calculate for that added clinging.

He had been a week since the heavy pieces of equipment was gone from his leg, and hongjoong couldn't be happy, no longer was he inconvenienced by it and was now free and able to do as he pleased though he was still on pain meds that were given to him by seonghwa on a strict schedule.

But other than that he was free, and free to do as he pleased with his lover.

Which seonghwa didnt find wrong he missed hongjoong being able to move his full body as well but...

"Hongjoong your just got you case removed can you not be so clingy, if you keep moving around like that your gonna hurt yourself"

"Let me show you love, I was out for a while ,a week, and inconvenienced for another let me make it up"

"We cuddled and basked in each other presence almost daily and nightly what more love do we need??"

"On that a bit more physical~"

"Move thy horny self, I let you suck my neck like if your a mosquitoe yesterday, not to mention everything else we did in the bath tub"

"Well, you did satisfy me so I'm just returning the favour".

And that was how 3 hours later they were late to their meeting with seojoon which just so happened to be the exact same meeting Hongjoong's father would be in.

"I hate you", seonghwa said as a soft kiss was placed on his temple,
"You weren't saying that earlier so I dont believe you", hongjoong held his hand firmly as they walked to lounge, a barely noticeable limp was there for every step seonghwa took.

Entering the room felt like the world was decompressing, the atmosphere was so heavy it made seonghwa's grip on Hongjoong's hand tighten.

There was no way this man was Hongjoong's father no way in hell, hongjoong must be adopted.

Now was really a bad time to regret taking seojoon's invitation to come he should have gone to the hideout with the other.

"Hongjoong, how are you my little rose?", the man could easily tower over yunho enough to make their resident tree look up at him, his skin was ashen grey and hair a stark white, he didnt look old if anything he looked mid fourty to early fifties, his physique was just like seojoon's lean and slender but enough muscle mass to look somewhat built.
But seonghwa's blood ran cold at the man voice, his voice was gruff like that of a heavy smoker and deep very deep his tone could easily be taken as that of being serious even when asking such a sincere question.

"I'm fine, dad this seonghwa, seonghwa this is my dad", seonghwa swallowed the lump in his throat his skin felt cold and he was ready for the earth to reclaim him.

"H-Hello Mr. Kim", bowing slight while still holding firmly onto hongjoong he took a chance and looked at the man he was addressing.
And was meet with a smile, an exact replica of seojoon's.

"Ohhh~ hongjoong- ah you've finally found someone ahh~ how nice. Hello seonghwa", getting up from his seat opposite of seojoon and Seokmin he walked over and greeted them a firm handshake was given to seonghwa along with him being pulled into the hug then gave hongjoong, and he swore he heard three joints crack.

"Come sit down,me and you brother was just talking about and your family"

"Family.....?", hongjoong dragged out as he looked at his brother passing him a questioning look, seojoon smiled and explained.