Final: °•《♤🍓💍🍫♤》•°

♤ 5 year later♤
.
.
.
.
.
.

"How did you even come up with the name Romehwa?", hongjoong rocked back in his desk chair as he thought.
Seonghwa was sitting on the bed a book open on his lap as he looked at hongjoong questioning the other with his eyes.

"I cant remember I guess you just reminded me of him"

"Baby, he dies in the story"

"Well.....uhhh..why did you name me joonguliet she dies aswell?", hongjoong asked no longer focused on the importance of what was supposed to be done on the computer screen before him.

"Well dont you think its fitting you called me Romehwa so naturally you'll be joonguliet...and if I die you die with me", seonghwa speed through the last part picking back up his book continuing to mindlessly look at the page instead of reading it.
He could hear the clicking of keys after he pulled back up his book and after a few more minutes the chair was being pulled back.

Looking up from his book seonghwa was meet with sharp eyes looking down at him the faintest of grins lingering on kissable lips.
"Dont look at me like that, you have work to do!", turning away so his back faced hongjoong he waited.

"Well if it wasnt for you and your ever so random thoughts I would be doing it"

"Its been a 5 years and you still can't tune out my random thoughts", rolling his eyes seonghwa folded his arms, still laying on his side mind you.
"Why would I tune out your voice that more I hear it the more I can forget about work and focus on you"

"If I remember correctly you have work, very important work mind you to send to yunho and Jongho as well as a manuscript to send to Seokmin and father", hongjoong scoffed and rested a knee on the bed leaning over so he could kiss seonghwa on his cheek,
"If I remember correctly those documents go under two names and not one, come help me and the sooner I'm done editing it the sooner you can get the present I have for you", hongjoong whispered those words softly into seonghwa's ear periodically stopping to kiss his neck and hair.

"So its all up to you, stay in bed and read or come get your prize"

"I hate you and your damn games!", seonghwa huffed only hongjoong would dare use his love for surprises against him, maybe this was payback for teasing him the day before, seonghwa really set himself up here.
Sighing in defeat he walked over plopping down happily in the chair and pulling the waiting hongjoong down onto his lap.

"Where's your phone I was trying to call you this morning?", seonghwa pecked hongjoong neck before signing back into the laptop.

"Wooyoung has it when he came by yesterday that ordered a new Halateez album from it and left with it saying they need the proof, I want the album toooo", seonghwa whined as he typed ever so slowly.

Hongjoong shook his head at the childishness of his friends,
"And what about your card dont tell me Mingi took it again?"

"Book Haul", was all seonghwa answered with.

"But yunho...nevermind oh right their visiting his mom today... Yeosang and Jongho are buying their house Yeo told me their choosing something close to san and woo's, that's nice since Mingi and yunho aren't far from them either oh and-", seonghwa kissed him quite.

"You told me to come work and I'll get a surprise why are you distracting me, and also hongjoong we're all practically neighbors woo and San live right next door yeo and jong live across the street and min and yun live next to yeo and jong's house", that was true alright, these eight friends couldn't even live apart, seonghwa and hongjoong had tried once, they had chose a quiet little house at the edge of a beautiful field it was a residential area but the closest house was a few miles away.