Chapter 8: ◇I'm Back~◇

Edited.

"What a glorious day, what a glorious day indeed!", Hongjoong said as he swung his brief case over his shoulder, his rose embroidered beret on his snow white hair and a half skirt with black and red plaid, San and Yeosang walked beside him as he walked to class his first day out of detention....how ominous indeed.

"Aren't you excited?", Yeosang says as he looked at the skipping male his skirt bounce with every skip.
"I am, I'm getting to see someone every special", Yeosang rose his eyebrow, his hyung interested in someone ?, he looked over to San who was busy yawning to care of the words Hongjoong had just said.

"And who pray tell might this so special person be?",

"Mmm, he's hot....that's all you'll get", Hongjoong said as he spun around flashing his toothy grin at the pair,
"Joongie just tell us", San whined as he slumped onto Hongjoong resting his full weight on his hyung, Hongjoong struggled a bit to pull San's weight but didn't complain, his little kitty needed attention.

"Nope nope, I want to meet him fully first before I introduce him to you lot",

"You make it sound like if your testing him before bringing him for your family", Yeosang says as he speed up to walk beside Hongjoong.

"Hmmm now that you say it like that, it kinda does",

"Joongieberry is in love" mumbled San as he latched of Hongjoong and onto Yeosang the trio already outside their dorm building the glum sky a deep grey the air with slight fog,
"I dont do 'love' Sanie, anyways see you trouble makers at lunch ", Hongjoong skipped off to his class, leaving a still confused Yeosang, who was still ponder why his hyung was acting like a girl in love.

With San on his back and mind rattled by his weirdo hyung he walked off to class, thinking about how he could possibly sleep of this weird dream, he blamed the fog it must have has some type of bug in it.

Hongjoong entered the hall with a bang, quite literally, throwing the doors open he strutted in, eyes focused on his goal getting to class, students all ducked out of his path, each staring in shock of the happy mood the resident 'King' was in, the clicked in his brief case made some shiver with fear.. no doubt the sound of chips one of Hongjoong's favorite games was used with it.

Stoping infront the class with the name Crescent he smiled and opened the door, a mixture of gasps and whispers instantly flooding his ears.

With a devilish grin he walked to the front of the class and looked at everyone, he was meet with faces of both fear, shock, and confusion, putting his hands on his hands on his hip he looked at the class,

"I'm Backkkk~ ",

♤money makes us blind but the
pleasure makes us feel♤

Seonghwa undid his tie fed up with the piece of cloth, it hung from his neck undone like a snake just hanging of his shoulders. The halls where filled with whispers as he walked through, not minding much for the gossip he walked to class, which to him he called his daily dose of migraine, Wooyoung didnt count...not yet anyways.

Walking through the already open door he turned to his seat but stopped in his tracks,
Their sat in all glory was his Joonguliet, a black beret on top his snow white hair, skin glowing and legs crossed as he sat the half skirt falling gracefully to the side of the chair.

Seonghwa must have been looking like an idiot, for the sweet bell laughter that rung through his ears had unfrozen him, Joong was laughing, his head thrown back as his hand covered his mouth row of white teeth still visible.

"Joong what are you doing here?", Seonghwa asked in disbelief not truly believing the sight in front of him but definitely started believing when said male got up out of his seat he wasn't that short the heels on his shoes definitely adding some inches to him so that he could reach Seonghwa close to eye level.