Chapter 3 : ◇meeting you again◇

Edited.

Hongjoong sat in front of his vanity, its polished black wood reflecting the many jewels and products he used, applying his sweet smelling face mask as he listened to 'talos: to each his own'. With a sigh he slumped back in his chair and ran a hand down his neck, feeling the soft skin that had goosebumps due to the room being less than 14° , just the way he liked it.

Looking out the window he smiled remembering the boy from yesterday, he was cute well looked cute from what little light was shone onto his disheveled form, if it wasn't for yeosang calling him for dinner he would have loved to talk to him, and maybe laugh at the fact the boy was attacked by a squirrel.

Pushing back his hair hongjoong took of the face mask and walked back to his bed pulling out a book to read. Looking back to the window he wondered,

'I wonder if he'll come back today.'

.

"Fuck... Wooyoung get off me you weigh like a whale", seonghwa groaned at the boy who had abruptly flopped on top of him, disturbing him from the sweet dream he was having.

"How did you know it was even me, it could have been mingi", Wooyoung whined as he got off seonghwa's lumpy back, poking him with his foot one last time before he walked over to his closet.

"Your the only one that would do it Wooyoung", seonghwa said getting up and shaking his head from his sleepy drunkenness.

"I feel bullied",

"Good that's what you get for waking me up"

~Time skip~

Seonghwa accompanied the young trio to their building, the courtyard was a massive green yard each side of the rectangle had a building the main school with the administration office and etc, to the left the second year building to the far right the third year and to the opposite of the main building was the fourth year. The dorms were easily connected to the court yard by red brick walkways which connected all four dorms.

Waving them off he left of his building all the way on the other side of the courtyard, just like the second year building this building had a fountain to its front but unlike the symbol of the pierced heart the second years had this one had the crescent moon. Walking inside seonghwa was astonished by the amount of kids out of the classroom, then again what should he expect for this school it was afterall this was a school for the damned, walking down the hall he stood at the door with his class name on it and sighed heavily a painful throbbing already starting at the back of his head.

Tugging his tie to slacken it a bit he walked inside and boy was it a mess.

Three kids.....three kids where hanging from the ceiling, let me repeat the ceiling, while the fourth poked them with a broom. Two girls were filming it and everyone else was just laughing, minding their own business or looking equally annoyed as him. Shaking his head seonghwa sat in the closet and cleanest seat next to the door and waited to see if any teacher would come......wanna bet a teacher didnt come.....

Whoever guessed one wouldn't come gets a cookie.

Delinquents being taught by delinquent teachers what a perfect combination.

'What the fuck am I suppose to do now sit here and get a migraine', seonghwa rolled his eyes in visible annoyance. Side eyeing the class seonghwa got up quietly and left. Walking out the class he could hear the same amount of noise coming from the other classes leaving the building he sighed at the zooish behavior these kids had.

Aimlessly seonghwa walked around the buildings and pathways and eventually wondered back to the alley from the day before now it looked far more friendly and welcoming. Stopping seonghwa wondered if he should go back and see if the person was there, he contemplated it was durning school hours and that person probably wasn't even there.