Chapter 6: ♤Romehwa&Joonguliet♤

Edited.

Hongjoong never had that want for love or affection, his heart only wanted to be left alone. Love was out of the question since the day he was born, if anything his brother and father were the only one who loved him.

Seonghwa hated love, it was the most disgusting thing to him, and the feeling of wanting to cherish a person who is bound to hurt you was repulsive.

Perhaps it was because they never felt love or didn't even know what love was.

Hongjoong looked down at the boy a smile forming on his plump pink lips, a smile of pure want. His well-manicured hands shuffle through the deck and stopped at the right card. Holding it up to the sunlight he smiled and dropped the card letting it waltz with the breeze down to Seonghwa's feet.

The Queen of Hearts.

Seonghwa smirked and picked up the card,

"And what's this suppose to mean?",

".....nothing maybe on the right day you'll find a proper use for it, be appreciative this is the first time I've done this",

Seonghwa arched his eyebrow in curiosity as he tucked the card into his pocket.

"Give me your phone number, I'm getting tired of seeing you from that damn balcony !",

Hongjoong smiled letting out a breathy laugh,

"....I really wish I could......but my number seriously isn't 81198764, okay".

Seonghwa made sure remember that, memory don't fail me now.

"Why are you up their anyway, don't you go to class ?", Hongjoong sighed at the question asked.

"It's my room and also I have detention for another week....sooo imma be Juliet until then",

"Well Joonguliet, i have to go, I'll text you later, okay", and with that Romehwa left.

Hongjoong watched the male leave and walked back into his room eagerly walking to his laptop and inputting Seonghwa's name into the database.

Name: Park Seonghwa

Age: 19

Class: Cresent 1

Dorm room: 5**

Student number: **9**9**1

Crime:

After being a subject of abuse, bullying and unknown outside factors, student park Seonghwa, was sent to KQ as a result of severely injuring eight (8) student and three (3) teacher at his old high school (Revernt High). Unfortunately one student suffered major injuries and died.

Student time: 2 years.

Detention (added student time): none

"Interesting",

Hongjoong played on his phone aimlessly scrolling through the profiles of students in the school when he received a message.