Chapter 16: ♤End Of The Beginning♤

He can say for a fact, that being roped into something that seemed wrong didnt feel wrong, but why didnt it ?

Maybe it because he already knew or maybe it was because knowing didnt change anything, in his eyes the person he loved didnt change.

Foolish love is what they would morally call it.
He called it love.

Killing was wrong, was.

But that sense of morality left when he was almost killed first.
He had emotion everyone does, he just learned how to suppress certain ones so he wouldn't feel pain.

But, he wanted not to hide his emotions but to express them fully when he was around him.
He made him feel like they was nothing to be suppressed, nothing to hide.
Maybe that's why he fell in love, that unconditional feeling of being accepted despite the many things wrong with him, he clung to it and maybe that's why being roped in with thorns shrap like glass didnt hurt, because he knew they'll be someone to blow away the pain.

That's why he was so open to him so raw, letting out all his emotions like torrents of rain. But he wasnt blown away by it, the feeling of trust overflowed and he didnt feel pushed away.
Just two flowers interwoven together to form one.

....

Seojoon had arrived casually, two brief cases in his hands one a little larger than regular. Yunho had opened the door exchanging casual greetings and helping with the luggage both cases being set on the table almost picking up the whole length, which was something considering the table was a close 2 meters long.

"Good evening everyone, it's nice to finally meet you all", his smile was soft cheeks forming two captivating dimples, surely if they all weren't already in love this man sitting on the couch with his legs crossed like an elegant swan would have had a fan club of secret admirers, greeting his brother with a smile and seonghwa with a bow he made himself comfortable enough as well as gesturing for the others gathered in the hall to take a seat.

"As you all know I have a brother, everyone meet seojoon, seojoon these are my friends", hongjoong said gesturing to the three pairs curious eyes that watched seojoon whom of which smiled.
"Its nice to meet you all I've heard so much about you from hongjoong and the others", mingi was first to talk,
"Its nice to meet you too, but are you really hyung's brother ?", seojoon suppressed a laugh,
"I am, why do you ask ?",

"Well your tall and he's-",

"You finish that sentence Mingi and trust me you wont be tall for much longer", mingi shut up with that, the question long forgotten to afraid of the tiny terror.

"That's not nice hongjoong, I'm sorry about him, but I am his brother we just dont really look alike".

Introductions went smoothly it was easy to get them to talk to seojoon, after all the man was very friendly by nature. But the pleasantry mood soon turned to business, but seojoon for fear eased into it slowly not wanting to scare of the the trio.

"So tell me, what are your thoughts about mafias ?",

"Like the ones from TV?",

"Let's try real life ones",

"Hmmm, they seem cool, they help people and kill bad people", the answer was middle school grade but he could work with that.

"Well that's right we, I mean they take out corrupt people with power well some not all", Wooyoung was gnawing on his fingers little gears turning to piece things together.

"..seojoon hyung, we already know hongjoong hyung is in a mafia",

"Oh",

Hongjoong was cruel.