Chapter 14: ♧ Royalty ♧

The sheets felt warm and soft, the early morning cold not affecting the sleeping couple whom where locked in eachothers embrace.
One stirred slowly opening his eyes to see the morning light.

"Stop moving", slurred the male of his chest, lidded eyes looking up to look at hongjoong.
Whom smiled and stroked the fluffy hair.
"I have to get up now hwa",

"Noooo~",

"Yess~", hongjoong unlocked the binding arms around his waist and got up of the bed, thought the warmth was to be missed dearly.
"Come back it's to early",

"One hour ?",

"Still early, come here", the voice demanded far to firm to fain sleepyness, seonghwa sat up in his elbows covers rolling off his back, he shivered at the cold draft of Hongjoong's room, why did he keep it so cold anyway.

"Come shower with me and then we can do whatever you want as compensation for you getting up early",

"Or we can do whatever I want in the shower as compensation ?",

"....I just- you know what it's to early for brains to be working anyway", seonghwa groaned as he soaked in the last bits of warmth from the covers before pushing them off and hugging his bare torso as he made his way over to hongjoong wrapping his arms over the male so he could leech of his warmth.

"My brain is working perfectly fine",

"You sure about that ?",

"Yesh, you know why, because I woke up before you and saw you sleeping like a baby", seonghwa talked in baby cheeks puffed and eyes lidded all giving him the looks of a big baby, hongjoong made his way to the bathroom, the leech dragged along behind him.

"Oi, stop biting me ", seonghwa mumbled a 'no' and continued to nibble on the soft skin, it was turning the base of his neck red and purple. Seonghwa pulled away and admired it, cute.

Hongjoong felt the water before getting in, and yes we was already stripped bare, seonghwa was the only one who had pants on, opting rather to feel the warmth in his legs, though he would have just said it was to protect his legs from getting bruised from Hongjoong's constant kicking.

"Hwa~ , aleast let me take a bath !", hongjoong whined out abit frustrated, seonghwa played no heed and continued his ministrations this time his hands moved from there base on Hongjoong's hip to his chest squeezing lightly at the flesh as he stayed between the junction of the smallers neck and shoulder.

Hongjoong inched back into the warm body behind him, until he was flush with the hot skin the sweet sensation of the heat on his back was heaven. Looking up he saw the angel, seonghwa was looking down at him black hair wet with the water from the shower like if they were in the rain, seonghwa moved his hand from the others chest to his shoulder turning him around to face him fully.

Resting his head on seonghwa's chest , he could hear the fast heart beat.

"I want you to be safe", seonghwa said into Hongjoong's hair, it smelt like lavender.
"I will".

"Then promise me you won't be risky", hongjoong looked up to the eyes above, he saw heaven but wasn't someone like him meant to be in hell ?

"I can't promise that, seonghwa", seonghwa looked dejected but still pulled a smile,
"I know". Seonghwa's hold became tighter.

Hongjoong became his beacon, his way home.
That saying that two broken people can't fix eachother....its a pack of lies.
His glass rose.
His.

"Can I kiss you ?",

"Yes".

Tournament 2: Royalty Recap
The game of luck,
In which a deck of picture cards is shuffled randomly through a ten round card game, each candidate is dealt 2 cards at the beginning but it gradually increases to five as the rounds progress, when it's your turn you drop one of your cards on the table, if a person has a match then you lose instantly and the person with the match has their chances of death raised. The more duplicates the more the chance.
Much like any other game your facial expression and strategic thinking is what will ensure you a win.
At the end of the game the person with the most duplicates die.