Yeosang's Birthday Special

This was a bit rushed so sorry if it not good

Contains: one NSFW pic
Not beta read

-not in the actual story time line-

It was a tedious task setting it up, trying it out, falling then finally trying again. But overall he was happy of the outcomes, there was a free room in the house they had bought and not so sneakily Yeosang decided to run through with his recreational pole dancing.

First he needed to do his research for a good pole, which he found rather quickly thanks to Google, and five days later he was tasked with setting it up, again another very simple task so now the only things was using it.

His first week was spent doing stretches and getting himself flexible, something Jongho picked up on.
Yeosang would be lying if he said he didnt like the attention jongho gave when he did his morning stretches in the living room, half the time he would always leave the room in an awkward shuffle and a very clear problem. He felt his pride swell with that.

On his first attempt he fell and fell hard, jongho even came barging in at the loud thud and was shocked to see Yeosang sprawled on the floor, the breathe knocked out of him.

"You know, I think you should take a break, before you break something important", yeosang rolled his eyes as he relaxed further into the tub letting his sore muscles relax.

"Tomorrow's your birthday, what would you like to do?"

"Eat ice cream and mop about my apparent failure"

"You'll get better at it not everyone is a natural on their first try", jongho kissed the shell of Yeosang's ear as a way of encouragement.
"Maybe you can help then", he could hear Jongho stutter for words.

"Well-l I-I only if-f you want me too?"

"I do, I want you to help", jongho hummed and applied shampoo onto the faded blonde hair the roots where starting to show.

"But really what do you want to do for your birthday?"

"Hmm, the others might plan something knowing hongjoong he would make it in his job, but we'll see I heard he's having a blast looking after Minhyun and Iluem"

"Those two devils might tear the house down, it so surprising how they stay well behaved for seojoon and seokmin"

"Is it, is it really".

Well he was right hongjoong did plan something but it wasnt big but infact just for the two of them.
"Joong ah dont You think this abit much?", hongjoong shook his head a sleep Ileum on his hip as he talked with Yeosang, who looked like if he had to stay in the sun any longer he might take of running.

"Nonsense, besides it's just a birthday gift and your only 21 once so why not, besides seojoon helped and I just picked out the island"

"But really a 2 week trip to Malta?"

"Sangie, you and Jongho need it, dont you think, you just bought a house and he's about to start a new job why not take some of the stress away before that"

"I guess"

"Besides you dont need to go out, you can just stay in the hotel room and you know"

"Know what?"

"..I dont know whatever the hell yall do"

"Dont curse infront the child hongjoong, be decent for once"

"This thing i have latched onto me curses just the same amount as i do".

Jetlag it was the first thing they felt upon arrival, yeosang was pretty much dead as he arrived to the condo, he found comfort on the bed leaving Jongho to haul up three suitcases and his skateboard.