Chapter 17: ♡The End♡

(A/n)
I try not to let trivial things affect me but...they just do.

Very long (6000) and very much filled with a lot of action and info.

Their wearing the outfits from the Win stage.

Not beta read/ unedited
.....

"I cant say I liked it",

"Was it because of the ending ?",

"No the ending was fine, perfect even but it felt empty because now someone was missing, it was so unfair",

"But the characters developed because of it including the protagonist",

Mingi posted he had finally finished the book, all the pages turned and read all the feelings felt and soon to be forgotten. Their ending was perfect the main couple was finally happy together, even though their friend died there remained happy like if that had never left to being with. The war was finally over and the enemy was defeated, a baby was even on the way.

Just like yunho said all the protagonists grew from it.

....

The morning was filled with tension, not the nervous type but a tension of worry. Everyone except the eldest pair was already dressed and geared up, of course not all weapons were trusted in the hands of the resident clutz they had the two if them sit on the couch and watch, poor Mingi and Wooyoung.
San and yunho were just to worried they'll stab themselves.

Seonghwa had woken because of a soft kick to his shin, not hard enough to bruise but still had enough force to be felt, hongjoong lay beside him curled up in a slightly large shirt from the night prior bunched around him like a big white marshmallow. He looked soft like a sleeping beauty.

"Wake up hongjoong", he said softly rocking the males shoulder, a muffled grumbling came out.
"Noo~",

"But we have too, we have to meet your brother before we go to the east buildings", hongjoong groaned not pleased with having to remember what was going to happen today.

Sure enough by 10 everyone was dressed and geared up, seojoon had passed by subtly wishing them luck and handing hongjoong a file with red print, hongjoong had looked at it with a smile, not a happy one but at least he smiled.

The fog rolled slowly, small pebbled floor beneath them gleamed with it's small coat of early morning rain soggy crunching came when they stepped onto it, the building wasnt any different from the school itself, seonghwa had to say if it looked creepy then it looks then times worse now.
From where they stood it looked like a unfinished multistory parking lot than a school sure you could see the columns and red brick but it was almost unfinished, like they just left it.
It seemed at least seven stories from what they saw.

Like an ominous giant staring at them from the fog and they stared at it straight in its eyes no fear shown.

"Welcome to the last game, are you ready?", hongjoong asked as he turned to his group

Seven smiles, answered him.

"Well then, let's go show them who the kings are".

Opting to split up into pairs, made it easier to find both Roses and take out enemies along the way, the hidden ear coms made communication easy and fast especially if someone were to have been separated, hurt or cornered.
Hongjoong had given each pair their own map of site, to help find the east quarter and find easy access points for help. So far everything seemed solid and if they were lucky they might even find some allies who survived here.