Chapter 12 : ♡Comfortabe silence♡

A/n: A little break before the tournament starts.
So I bring to you a soft woosan chapter were their getting closer to eachother. Set before the games.

( the song has nothing to do with the chapter I just like it)

San glazed eyes wondered the hall, sleepy, he was sleepy again and he hated it. Walking out into the courtyard he looked for a place to rest somewhere where he wouldn't feel the need to beat in a someone's face.
Settling for a rose bush just a few minutes walk from the second year school building he leaned on the wall and slept.

Little Wooyoungie came skipping along, mouth chewing on a rock candy, as he pranced around, his eyes stopped on the mess of black locks poking out from behind a rose bush, curious he walked closer, maybe they needed help ?

Peaking thorough the bush he watched and gasped when he recognized it was San. His shirt was undone three buttons and his hair falled over his face, pretty curls covering his closed eyes. Wooyoung smiled and looked fondly at the sleeping male not wanting to wake him he settled beside him raising his hand to block out the little bit of sun that reached the pale skin. San stirred and pulled on the arm above him making Wooyoung fall face first into the open chest...it was hard.

Wooyoung peaked up at san who should have been awoken by the heavy feeling on his chest but watched in dismay when arms wrapped around him pulling him closer Wooyoung who had to accept his fate as a cuddle toy got comfortable biting slowly at the rock candy as to not make much noise.
He had to admit San was warmer than he thought he would be, for a drowned looking cat he felt really warm.

Resting his head on San's shoulder he focused on the others heartbeat, the constant thumping making him drowsy and soon he too fell asleep, san arms wrapped around him securing him on the males lap.

San woke up with a yawn...yes a yawn, rubbing his eyes with one hand as he held the thing on his chest close, looking down to the thing he held, he saw Wooyoung, curled up around his head resting comfortably on San's chest. San panicked, how did this happen ?!

Holding the boy close so he wouldn't wake up, San got up hands, gripping Wooyoung's thighs and keeping one of them at his waist, fixing the boys head to it was resting on his shoulder.
Wooyoung stirred wrapping his arms around San's neck, san on the other hand was at a loss for what to do,

Should he just drop him?

Wooyoung let out small coo's as he snuggled closer San felt his heart burst at the noises, they were so cute. Walking to the only place he knew he walked to his dorm, the walk wasnt hard Wooyoung weighted just the right amount making it easy for San to carry him.

Nudging the door open with his foot he peeked his head in to make sure no one was there, entering when the coast was clear, he walked straight to his room, gently placing Wooyoung on his bed pulling the covers over him.

He should have left and sat in the couch and wait for Wooyoung to get up, that's what a person who wasnt admiring the noises the curly blonde was making would do, but this was San so no he wasnt doing that.

San sat at the foot of the bed like a guard dog, watching over the boy who slept.

Wooyoung was cute, he could see why Hongjoong liked to doll him up with the excess of things he owned. One thing he admired was Wooyoung's fire, the boy could go hours talking about the things he liked and could argue with just the same passion, but when he set his mind his determination was no joke, Yunho was impressed when Wooyoung finally beat him while training, that being cause no one ever came nearly as close as Wooyoung did much less beat him at his own game.

San sighed heavily the chill feeling that ran down his back made his mind go white.

Shit

Stumbling onto his knees he tried to recall where his draw was from his memory -his vision was clouded in white a temporary blindness if he could just get his pills in time-