Chapter 7: ♡The music video+Jongsang♡

Edited.

Yunho sat on the couch with a loud sigh making Hongjoong, who was unboxing his new phone, look up in confusion.

"What's up with you?, is it that Mingi boy you've been tailing around?", and yes he had been tailing Mingi for the past weeks now always hiding in the corner and looking at the fluffy boy as he and his other friends walked to class or if he was just walking around. Hongjoong had called him a creep for doing it, but Yunho knew if he was to actually approach the boy he might take of sprinting faster than any Olympics sprinter in the world.

"I just want to talk to him, what does it have to be sooo hardddddd!", Yunho said as sprawled out on the couch, one leg dangling on the ground one are over the couch, his head at an odd angle of the armrest. Hongjoong pretended he didn't see the male's simple way to breaking his neck and proceeded to pretend he was unboxing something for a video like one of the many people on YouTube.

San came through the doors with a loud bang, his hair in a frenzy and eyes looking like he just witnessed the horrors of the world.

".....",

".....",

"I *deep breathe* just *deep breathe* sawyeosangmakingoutwithsomeone", San finished as he dropped to the floor dramatically sticking his tongue out to display that he was dead. Yunho crawled over and fake cried his hand hitting San chest little to hard making the male wheezed back to life and push Yunho away before he got broken ribs.

"I have been risen from the dead, now someone kill me before Yeosang finds out-",

"Before Yeosang finds out what....San?", said the deep voice behind him, their a prim and proper Yeosang stood shirt buttoned to the top hair neatly combed and styled not a single article of clothing in disarray. San looked at him before scrambling behind Yunho.

"Before Yeosang finds out that Sanie saw him tongue wrestling with someone", said Hongjoong as he walked into his room, probably to put his new phone to charge.

"Pleasedontkillme!", san zoomed to his room the door slamming with a loud bang, a fuming Yeosang banging on said door lists upon lists of threats coming out of his mouth.

And that concludes an evening at the kim dorm.

.Why don't we take a look at the park dorm.

"Seonghwa I swear to god, I will turn you straight if you dared put my favorite hoodie to wash", Wooyoung said threateningly a chopstick being held to Seonghwa's neck.

Seonghwa who of course couldn't care less, shrugged and moved past the fuming blonde to his closet to put away his basket of laundry. Mingi who sat on his bed remaking an old sweater he had sadly torn and Jongho hadn't yet returned yet to help with the laundry.

And of course it was pure coincidence that just then Jongho came through the door, looking a little more neat than usual.

"FInaLy, look who showed up", Wooyoung said sarcastically as he looked at Jongho, chopstick still in hand an apron wrapped around his waist.

Would you believe that this boy was shy if you meet him looking like a whole ass house wife whose attitude was enough to make their husband cry at night.

Seonghwa heart leapt as he heard his phone bing alerting him to new message. But his hear quickly dropped when he saw it wasn't a message but notification on YouTube, clicking it his heart leapt with another type of joy.

"WOOYOUNG HALATEEZ POSTED A NEW MUSIC VIDEOOOO!", Seonghwa screeched as he showed his phone to Wooyoung the male in shock for a moment before scrambling over to Seonghwa, Mingi and Jongho both coming over to see the world famous groups new music video.