Chapter 2 : ♡Meeting by chance♡

Edited.
warning: Vulgar Language.

----

"Platform ass bitch",

"Say it again I dare you, mountain headass",

"Bitch what you just call me, at least I don't have to use a ladder to get to the top shelf",

"You headass I dare you to try and even reach it, you can't even reach the top shelf only yunho can do that",

"You still wear platforms, twink headass",

"Yeah, but I look good unlike you, opening up your shirt so those bitches and swoon over you, damn attention seeker",

"Dumbass",

"Headass",

"Can you tell us now why you two are fighting?" yeosang asked as he leaned and wrapped and arm around the short and fuming hongjoong, who was glaring at the boy in the other couch.

"He called me short because I wore my platform shoes!" hongjoong said as he crossed his arms and huffed.

"But you are short hongie", yunho said gently not wanting one of the black platform shoes on Hongjoong's feet to come hurling at him.

"San, why did you continue you know he is sensitive about his height", yeosang said as he snuggled into hongjoong.

"Why are you so cuddly, what happened?" hongjoong asked as he looked at yunho who was sniffing his tea like cocaine.

"Yeosang meet with the bitch that is trying to fuck him", yunho said trying to hold back his laugh.

"Didn't I say whenever you see her to tell me, she owes me a game, she ruined my last one", hongjoong said as he grabbed his deck of cards from the table shuffling them as he sunk back into the warm couch.

"Ohhh not only that but there are three new transferees ", yunho said as he sniffed his tea one last time before he drank it.

"Ohh yea, I remember them they were going in the wrong direction", yeosang said as he lifted of hongjoong and plopped down like a cat on the fuzzy rug on the floor and began rolling.

San joined him in rolling,

"When are the next classes for us?" San asked as he stopped rolling and allowed Yeosang to roll over him.

"I think next week for you but hongjoong has to stay for another week", yeosang said solemnly as he looked at hongjoong.

Hongjoong let out a frustrated groan and walked over to the window looking outside, to the wide fields that lay beyond the red brick wall that where overgrown with vines of thorns. At this point hongjoong had lost count as to how long he had been with in these walls, confined from his life before.

.

"Wooyoung please slow down, we can't keep up",

Seonghwa pleaded to the hyper boy as he walked feets ahead of the other two, mingi had gotten a brace for his arm and seonghwa was stuck with two set of bags, Wooyoung had become hyper and happy ever since he heard they were all in a room and already had a roommate in there.

Slowing down Wooyoung jumped around the duo and skipped off again this time stopping at the door with the numbers '576' on it.

Knocking on the door the trio waited until someone opened the door, and when there was small crack Wooyoung took the opportunity to open with a bang.....literally.

"HELLO NEW ROOMMATE!"

"Huh where is he?", Wooyoung asked as he saw no one in the room in front of him, but when a groan came from behind the door, the trio instantly closed it and looked at the boy who was on the ground holding his nose, eyes screwed shut as he held his nose.