Chapter 5 : ☆love¿ No☆

Edited. 

Seojoon skipped happily to his brother's dorm room he was excited to tell him the great news and couldn't wait, so he came from down from his dormitory, all the way from the other side of the school campus since upper level students are kept as far away as the lower classmen for 'matters' , to tell his brother the news, much to the protest of his new lover who told him not to bother his brother at such an ungodly hour it was only 6 am.

Stopping in front the red and black door with the numbers '817' engraved in gold, he knocked three times and swayed back and forth as he waited for someone to open the door.

After a 10 minute wait and another set of knocks the door opened to reveal an already dressed and ready for school Choi San, Seojoon was taken aback, had one week really past by so fast. San opened the door and let the hyper male in closing the door as he watched the male walk over to the couch.

"You know he's asleep right ?", san said as he sat on the opposite couch to Seojoon and pulled out his phone.
"Ye, I know but I was to excited to wait, everything went according to plan", Seojoon said as he leg bounced up and down.

"Really~ tell me so that boy you've been chasing finally noticed you ?", San asked, though he already knew the answer he could the see the sun bright grin of the other male and didn't want him to feel down about not being able to rant about his new lover.

You see Seojoon and Hongjoong are what you would call opposites, Hongjoong is cold hearted and collected the complete opposite to his fun loving and happy go lucky brother. But when opposites switch was when they were the scariest.

"After getting some advice from someone, I finally went to him and talked to him, I ended up confessing by mistake, but he smiled and told me he had been waiting for a while now and was wondering if he should make the first move.....and then he kissed me and we cuddled !", Seojoon said giddily to San as he explained the previous night events to him.

"How Cute", San said as the boy continued to ramble of about his lover, San smiled sadly his eyes wondered to his phone and face falling to a blank expression as he phased out, dull throbbing easing as his sight became more saturated.

Seojoon stopped rambling as he saw the blank look on san's face,

"San ?", Seojoon called out to the boy making him shake his head,

"Yeah, sorry I phased again", san said as he looked at Seojoon with a small smile.

Seojoon nodded and looked at the clock, 6:30 a.m.
"Well, I should get going I'll come back by lunch and talk to him, you should get ready for class, see you San", Seojoon said as he got up and gave San a bright smile.

Escorting him to the door and waved to him as the male walked back down the hall. Shutting the door San expression fell back to its blank state, looking around everything felt foreign to him like if he wasn't in his own body. Taking a step forward he felt as if he was walking on air.

"San pull yourself together", San said to himself as he walked over to him room, the feeling of floating on air making it all the more harder.

"Where is it ?, where is it ?", San looked through his bedside vanity as he looked for his medication, the only thing that could keep him grounded, finally finding the black bottle he hurriedly opened it and took out a pill putting it in his mouth, he could feel that addicting sting and the taste of the medicine burning his throat, he felt grounded by the pain.

Sitting against his bed he looked up to his ceiling looking at the various artworks that were painted onto it. His eyes closing as he fell back asleep.

_°_ what is reality makes illusions more believable _°_

Wooyoung face cracked into a small smile as he entered the classroom, everyone looked at him in disbelief that he didnt have a black eye or was bleeding, you see 'yunho', the person mingi called demon, had came into the class and asked for him.