Chapter 10: ☆A want for Freedom☆

(This one is long)

Everyone looked at the wall, the large sheet of paper stuck on with the slots for one hundred names and 50 were already filled out, Seong Hwa watched as three more students wrote their names, so he thought back, back to when he made.... no they made their decision final.

☆..☆

If what hongjoong told him was true and they needed to kill to get out alive that meant that your still gonna get trailed for murder even after your years were decreased which meant that if you had to win, the goal was to not kill anyone but that was near impossible.
The question to join looked over him like a vulture to its meal. Hongjoong explicitly told him not to, but Seong Hwa didn't care, well no... It wasn't that he didn't care for the males' words of advice, he did, it's just that he was far too intrigued by it.

When he had gotten back from the dorm that day, he wore patches of pink blooms on his neck, his mind felt fuzzy and his skin tingled at the slightest remembrance of what happened. After he and hongjoong had left the pool they made their way to back to the garden laying on the soft grass and chatting away as the clouds put on their show above them, Seong Hwa had turned to face hongjoong admiring the him as he spoke, his eyes traced down to the moving lips of pink and stayed there. When hongjoong noticed  he just leaned closer to let Seong Hwa taste the strawberry on his lips and things went on from there, Seong Hwa got addicted hands forever roaming the body on top of him, lips forever tasting the sweet taste of strawberries.

Their talk was long forgotten their heavy pants their clothes dishevelled as they looked at each other hongjoong still on top of him the male's lips plum and swollen red wearing sweet bite marks on his collar as roses bloomed on seonghwa's neck, hongjoong admired his work and so did SeongHwa.

But with their sweet moment cut short by the bell, they bid their goodbyes as they left each other a chaste kiss as they parted ways. Seonghwa walked with a grin on his face, he just kissed hongjoong and gave him marks, this made him feel smug and all types of happy.

Entering the room he was meet with the trio huddled together talking, a blanket covering them as they talked Seong Hwa walked closer and sat on the outskirts of the blanket canopy.

"If we join then what?",

" if I join I have no doubt that monster will follow me!",

"Yeosang Hyung is adamant about me joining ",

" I don't want San to join he won't do much anyway",

Seonghwa listened on,

'Were they thinking of joining ?', seonghwa said to himself.

"What makes you so sure we'll win, even if we join?", wooyoung said as he shuffled around.

" and even if we win then what?",

That was a good question, what would happen to you after you win, it's not like they had anywhere to go, they were pretty much orphans at this point.

Seonghwa pulled off the blanket canopy making the three boys gasp in surprise, he sat down beside them and looked at them, Jongho wore a face of question, Wooyoung looked down and mingi looked sad. The topic of home was sensitive.

"You...want to join?", Seong Hwa asked the trio looked at each other.

" yes"

"Yeah"

"I think so", we're the responses.

" hongjoong told me not to join..",

"So then what...do we stay here until everything is over or do we join the blood games, we have a one-way ticket out of here..but when we're out then what, where do we go, what do we do?", said Wooyoung.