Chapter 18 : ◇ Redirect ◇

"W-what are you doing here?!", Hankyeon seemed shaken like seeing a ghost materialize.

"What do you mean love, I was always here?", maybe traits are shared between brothers, that nectar voice.
Hankyeon was rattled, his body shook as he looked at the two giants, one whose eyes embody a killer's intent while the others was soft like freshly plucked petals.

"You- No, you should be-",

"Dead, he should be dead, right?", seokmin's voice was cold, for lack of a better description.
Seojoon shook his head,
"Cant you be alittle bit more, I dont know warm, so emotionless", seokmin looked at him like if he just disrespected the most sacred thing to him.

Hankyeon looked at the pair was a face of disbelief,
"Dont look so surprised love, you weren't so quiet about you and your brothers plans",

"Stop calling him that"

"hush!"

Hankyeon seemed thorn, the pair in front of him were fighting and explaining his betrayal all in one, should he even be taking this seriously?

"Seojoon, shouldn't you be worrying about your brother", might as well turn the situation around. Seojoon looked at him face deprived of his once joyous smile, the nectar was souring.

"I promise you Hankyeon if something happened to him I'll hold you and you family accountable a bullet isnt far from your head no matter how much you try to turn this around",

"Really, does our alliance mean nothing to you and your father!",

"Its so funny, why would it, you family was cut of months ago from our circle, your father had found it fit to send assassins, didn't you know or were you to busy try to get me wrapped around your fingertips?",

The key to any success is to always play your cards right, thinking ahead of the competition, luring them in letting them feel in control. Then crush everything down offense is the best defense, if properly mastered in how to maintain a good offense your enemies defense will drop and soon your house of cards is completed and thus you just need to pull the cards to make it fall.

"Though, I do want to know why you and your brother would go to such extent to try and kill us, how sad...how sad indeed",

"Isnt it clear to you, your family's rule over the underworld will come to an end with you, why not just speed up the process, though I have to say hongjoong would truly be a prize to keep instead of kill",

" what a drag, all this for that seems pathetic if you ask me, such as waste of time and precious explosives", gleaming teeth and a sinister smile.

"Park Hankyeon, you are here by expelled from this KQ Correctional Institution along with all those who participated in your grand scheme you shall stand trial once again for mass massacre and espionage, a message curtsey of the headmaster himself",

"Naura, your here too?",

"I've always been prowling around, headmaster got wift of a war starting, sent me and other to pacify everything without it spooking the other students quite the work you put me throw, Je- Kim Seojoon", he greeted the woman with a curt smile before turning back to Hankyeon, who seemed frozen from the sudden announcement.

"Seems like your protection finally failed, tell your father I said hi and never to come back... he's all yours Naura".

Seojoon and seokmin left before the screams erupted, all blood curdling one after the next.

♤♡◇♧☆

It felt like time paused the hot smoke a dry dust made visibility impossible, burning rubble surrounded them but he didnt stop he needed to find hongjoong.