Chapter: 20 ♧Let's remake the past but Better♧

Not beta read.
filler chapter.

Monday-

Yunho didnt know what to do, much less what to say to Mingi, he was ignoring him and it broke his heart.
He it felt like everything he had tried to build with Mingi came crashing down but he didn't know why.

Their room was shared but yunho reverted back to sleeping on the floor for the sake of not have an awkward atmosphere in the room and not adding to the obvious tension.
He felt skittish, he wanted to know why but he couldnt get the guts to ask the fear of Mingi never speaking to him was to great for him to overcome.

So he stayed his distance and only approached when necessary, it was not like Mingi's glances and sad eyes never went unnoticed he saw them as much as he wished he hadnt.

Tuesday-

Mingi would have cried himself to sleep, if it wasnt for the fact yunho was sleeping right on the ground on the other side of the bed, he didnt like ignoring people, but in his not so best mind he decided not to talk to yunho not about what he saw, not about how he didnt remembered something but suddenly does, not about anything.

For as long as he could remember he had never went into any forest much less to play with some faceless boy, but that was what he remembered.
It had always been odd to him how he got his book and necklace but he always brushed it off as being a gift or something that he may have gotten sometime when he was a child.

The initials engraved on the book to him where that of the main characters since those where their first and last name and the heart just symbolizes their love, but it turned odd how similar of a hand writing it looked to Yunho's but then again he didnt want to think too much into something like that when it could be just pure coincidence.

His memory had always been a bit lacking to begin with.

Wednesday-

Things didn't turn for the worse, mingi ended up hauling yunho onto the bed after he kept seeing yunho rubbing his back the entire of Tuesday, it broke his heart to see him like that just because he couldn't find the courage to ask something and instead chose the petty route.

"Stay here, I dont want to see you getting your back hurt because of me", he was firm with his demand and tucked yunho in tightly almost wrapping him in the blanket.
"But-"

"No buts about it, now sleep", and sleep he did, yunho was grateful the ache stopped and let the comfort and warmth seep in.
Now Mingi watched was a sentinel over yunho, but he took this time to really study his face, if yunho was the faceless boy then maybe if he saw something on Yunho's face then he might remember the boys face? Weird thing try but it was still worth a shot, right?

He had chubby cheeks, so plump and pink. His lips where a light shade of pink aswell, not as plump as his cheeks but it seemed so since  he pouted in his sleep. Mingi was starting to get worried yunho was turning red, was he getting a fever ? Was he sick ?

He extended a hand over Yunho's forehead to check his temperature it felt normal not to warm and not to cold, so why was yunho so red.

Because yunho wasnt asleep and could clearly hear Mingi's thoughts since he wasnt so quiet about them. He was trying his best not to be to obvious but failed inevitably when he sneezed.
Mingi flinched back harshly not expecting yunho to sneeze and also not wanting to be caught poking his face, but that ended badly on his part falling off the bed he crashed onto the floor landing hard on his bottom and letting out a pained cry.

Yunho peered out of the blankets he was stuck in to see Mingi rubbing his brusied behind sniffling loudly, crawling under the mess his head popped out at the end,
"Are you okay?", mingi whined in response, clearly he wasnt but yunho still wanted to know.