Chapter 4 : ♧Familiar♧

Edited.

Yunho sat in his seat staring aimlessly out the window, for the past few days he found his mind was wondering off to a certain boy he remembers seeing, the pendent that hung on his neck was familiar but he didn't know how this boy came into possession of it. (A/N lol I relate, bad memory)

Yunho had tried to get the thought out of his mind but the more he forced it out the more he kept thinking about it, which lead to him wondering who this boy can possibly be other than a transferee.

He sighed as giving up on trying to distract himself from his thoughts. Turning to the rest of the class he looked at them all judgingly before getting out of his desk and walking out the classroom. Half of them kept their distance anyway which he was happy about though there was times he wished he wasn't regarded as a fucking monster.

"Fuck class, it's not like they teach anyway heck she wasn't even in class", Yunho muttered as he strolled down the halls his hand raking through his hair as he stopped by a window for fresh air, fed up with the scent of drugs that lingered in the air of each and every classroom, it's scent so disgusting yet so addictive. (A/n dont do drugs kids)

Taking out his cigarettes Yunho took one out and placed it between his lips, before he could take out the lighter from his pockets, his eyes caught sight of a boy sitting in the school courtyard close to one of the many rose bushes planted around the yard, his eyes fixed on the book on his lap while one of his  hands idly played with the petals of a rose, sadly his brown hair obscured his face from where yunho stood.

Lighting the cigarette, Yunho continued to look at the boy, blowing out streams of the toxic smoke as he stood there.

"MINGI !!!!", a loud voice shrieked across the yard, looking to where the voice came from yunho saw a curly blonde skipping his way to the fluffy brown haired boy.

'So his name is Mingi', yunho said to himself as he continued to look on at the boys, his form molding perfectly with the dark hall.

"Where did you go?, I was looking for you all over look what I got us", Wooyoung said, as he pulled out two bright blue rock candies giving one to mingi joining him on the green grass.

"What yah reading?", Wooyoung asked as he crunched down his candy treat peering over to look at the book,

"Just an old book I got when I was younger, its really interesting, but i could never get myself to read the ending, cause it seems so bleak and sad", mingi said with a sigh as he tasted the sweet confectionery in his hand, humming happily when the sweet taste hit his tongue.

"Maybe it isn't sad, just read it- it's just fiction anyways", Wooyoung said as he sucked on the sweet sugar between his lips, rolling onto his stomach Wooyoung looked up at Mingi and asked,

"Minnie where do you think seonghwa goes during the night?", mingi looked at the curious boy and laughed.

"Dont worry about him, you just worry that you have laundry duty this week", Wooyoung let a pained groan and started off on a rant why he shouldn't do the laundry.

Mingi caught a weft of smoke, it was sweet faint but sweet, different compared to other scents off cigarettes he had smelt before, looking up he saw someone standing by the window his lips parting slowly for a stream of white smoke to pass through them his gazed fixed on mingi.

They gave Mingi one last look before disappearing out of sight, Mingi let out the breathe he didnt know he was holding and focused back on what Wooyoung was saying. That gaze felt the same, the same as the day he meet that 'demon'

".....you understand like why should I do it", Wooyoung finished his rant and chomped on his treat angrily.

Mingi laughed at the other childishness, but his mind stopped listening to him and wondered back to person I the window.