Chapter 9

Harry didn’t mean to get drunk. He just wanted to go and get his mind off the pain of rejection. It just fucking sucked, honestly. Harry could never handle his problems well. That was one thing he did have in common with his dad unfortunately. They both turned to alcohol.

Harry rubbed at his eyes as he stumbled home, laughing at absolutely nothing. When Harry got drunk, he didn’t have any control whatsoever. He could barely even remember his name. 

“Honey! I’m hooooommmeeee!!!” Harry called out, grinning as he shut the door, stumbling towards the foot of the staircase drunkly. He was absolutely wasted, not even realizing it was nearly 4 in the morning. 

Louis furrowed his eyebrows as he glanced out from the bathroom, having to get up during the night to use the bathroom. Was that Harry? Why was he speaking so loud? Why was he downstairs? 

Being the curious lad he has always been, he padded down the stairs, peering around the corner, frowning at the sight of Harry. His wild curls were tousled in a mess, his eyes blood shot. 

“Harry?” Louis asked softly, wrapping his arms around his stomach for safety as he walked down the stairs carefully. 

Harry perked up at the mention of his name, smiling lazily at the sight of what appeared to be a blob coming towards him. “Babbby!” He drawled out, stumbling up the steps, wrapping his arms around him with a small laugh. “I missed youuuu!” Harry practically shouted, his eyes fluttering shut. 

Harry reeked of alcohol and Louis immediately knew that he was drunk. “Okay, let’s get you to bed..” He whispered, feeling disappointed in Harry. Harry promised this was behind him. Besides. Harry was gonna be a daddy in less than four months. He really needed to grow up. 

Harry whined and shook his head, placing his hands on Louis’ hips, shoving him against the wall roughly. “I want..” He started, leaning down and biting at his neck. “You.” Harry growled, pressing himself against Louis.

Louis gasped and placed his hands on Harry’s chest. “H-Harry..stop it..” He breathed, trying to push him away, but having no luck. “Harry, please..” Louis whimpered, squirming underneath his touch. 

“Ohhh…begging?” Harry smirked, trying to push Louis’ sweats down. 

Louis’ breathing was growing heavy as he grabbed Harry’s hand, shaking his head, the tears streaming down his face freely. “Stop it!” He shouted, crying loudly. 

Harry growled as he pulled back, pushing Louis down against the floor, his eyes glazed over. “No one wants a fatso like you anyway. Try losing some weight.” He spat, not being in his right mind as he eventually made it to the bedroom, flopping down against the bed. 

Louis cried quietly to himself, unable to fully comprehend what had just happened. Harry had forced himself on him. Then he physically hurt him. To add the cherry on top of the sundae? He insulted him. 

Louis winced as he tried to stand up, wiping at his eyes as he packed a duffel bag quickly, knowing he had to get away for once and for all. This was Harry’s second chance and he absolutely blew it.