Chapter 35

Harry smiled as he walked up the walkway to Louis' flat with his hand in his securely. Things were still a little tense between them, but they were talking which was a lot better than the way things were earlier.

"I am so glad Niall offered to watch him." Harry said softly, smiling as he kissed Louis' temple. "It's gonna make things a lot better." He chuckled, closing his eyes with a small sigh.

Louis blushed and smiled as he leaned into Harry's side, glancing up at him. "You know, I haven't had sex with anyone else since the night Jack was conceived?" He whispered, his cheeks flushed. Honestly, Louis was scared to have sex with Harry. He was afraid it would hurt because from what he remembered, Harry wasn't small at all.

Harry shook his head as he walked in behind him, a small smile on his lips. "I thought you and...erm. You know who did." He muttered, shutting the door behind him.

Louis' eyes widened and he shook his head quickly. "No way! I would never. He was just a friend was all. Even when he blackmailed me." He assured, toeing his shoes off before he turned to Harry, a small smile on his lips. "So, uh.." Louis trailed off, looking down at his feet.

Harry frowned as he looked over at him, getting the feeling that Louis did not want this. Harry walked over to him, tilting his chin up. "Hey, we don't have to do anything you don't want too, okay? If you don't want to do this, we won't do it." He promised, running his thumb across his cheek.

Louis bit his lip as he reached up, placing his hand over his. "I do want this Haz. Want it more than anything." He whispered, finally managing to look up at him. "I'm..." Louis breathed, blushing slightly. "I-I'm just scared."

"Scared of me?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow, leaning down and kissing his forehead. "I would never do anything you aren't comfortable with, I promise." He whispered.

Louis shook his head furiously. "I'm not scared of you! I'm just...I haven't had sex in so long Harry, that's what I'm afraid of." He finally admitted.

Harry smiled small, reaching down and picking him up by his thighs, carrying him upstairs. "Let me take care of you." He whispered, walking into his bedroom, shutting the door with his foot. "Let me show you how much you mean to me." Harry whispered, carefully laying him down on the bed.

Louis' eyes widened slightly as he looked up him, his breath hitching in his throat. "Okay." He whispered, reaching up and wrapping his arms around his neck, pushing his fingers through his hair. "I trust you."

Harry smiled as he leaned down, pressing their lips together, kissing him gently. He was gonna take things slow and make sure Louis was comfortable and enjoying himself at all times.

Louis smiled as he hooked a leg around his waist, running his fingers through his hair, holding it off his face. "Harry, wait." He whispered, pulling back slightly.

Harry frowned as he pulled back, looking down at him. "Did I do something wrong?" He muttered.

Louis blushed and shook his head as he sat up, grabbing a hair tie from his nightstand. "This will help keep it out of your eyes." He whispered, pulling his hair back into a messy bun.

A small grin grew on Harry's face as he allowed him to pulling his hair into a bun, his eyes closed. "Thank you love." He whispered.

Louis smiled as he finished, pressing a small kiss to his forehead. "Better?" He asked softly as he laid back down.

Harry grinned and nodded, leaning down and pressing their lips together. "Much." He confirmed.

(This is where the smut begins, so if you don't wanna read it, please scroll down until you see the bold again!xx)