Chapter 28

Harry stood up when he saw Niall come down the hallway, sucking in a sharp breath. "How did it go? Can I see him now? Does he hate me? Fuck, he hates me don't he! I knew this was a bad idea." He rambled, reaching up and running his fingers through his hair, tugging slightly.

Niall looked over at him and laughed quietly before he shook his head. "Everything is fine, he wanted to see you." He admitted, patting his shoulder.

Harry perked up at that, a large grin growing on his face before he took off in a full on sprint towards Louis' room. He crept inside, looking at Louis with a small smile. "Hey." He whispered, sitting down beside him, grabbing his hand.

Louis looked over at him and smiled slightly. "Hi." He whispered, licking over his lips as he slotted their fingers together. "I'm sorry I jump to conclusions a lot." Louis murmured, sighing softly. "I am honestly sorry."

"What in the world are you apologizing for? You have nothing to be sorry for. I am the one that should be asking for your forgiveness. I apparently have another kid with your best friend. But I promise you, I did not know that she was mine. If I did, I would have told you. When I said no secrets, I meant it." Harry promised, leaning down and kissing the back of his hand.

Louis blushed and smiled as he looked over at Harry, licking over his lips. "I know that. I just want to forget about everything. Just wanna focus on our little family." He whispered.

Harry nodded as he glanced back at the small bassinet where his son was laying peacefully. "Yeah, that's all I want. Just wanna start fresh, y'know? Forget about everything bad and just focus on you and Jack. Hopefully try and start to be involved in Casey's life." He said softly with a small shrug. "If that's okay with you."

Louis furrowed his eyebrows as he reached up, pushing Harry's hair off his forehead. "Of course I want you to be in your daughter's life. She is just a little girl. She deserves to have you in her life. You're amazing." He said softly.

Harry grinned sheepishly, looking over at him. "Nah, that's you." He whispered, leaning over and pressing their lips together, kissing him softly. "Love you."

Louis smiled against his lips, cupping his face with both his hands. "I love you too." He whispered, giggling softly.

"I've got great news!" Gemma chirped as she padded into the room, laughing quietly at the sight. "Save it for when you get home, please." She teased, sitting down beside them. "Liam is history."

Harry pulled back, looking over at Gemma confusedly. "Gem, what are you talking about?" He asked slowly.

Gemma grinned widely. "The police have a warrant out for his arrest. They tested the recording, found it was 100% authentic. They are out looking for him right now." She said excitedly, looking over at him.

Louis gasped, clutching Harry's hand tightly. "It's over. He won't terrorize our little family no more." He whispered, a large smile growing on his face.

Harry grinned as he leaned down, kissing the top of Louis' head. "It's over." He repeated, squeezing his hand gently.

Gemma laughed softly as she looked over at them, pulling her phone out. "Come on, I want a picture!"

Harry laughed quietly as he stood up, carefully taking Jackson into his arms, kissing his forehead before he swaddled him in his blanket. "Lou, you want in on this picture?" He asked softly.

Louis shook his head quickly. "No, I look god awful and I want to take a nap. I'm exhausted, but next time for sure." He promised, pulling the blankets up over his shoulder.

Harry bit his lip but nodded before he looked at Gemma, smiling widely. This was the way things were supposed to be. Liam was going away, Jackson was here and healthy & Louis was still with him.

What could possibly go wrong?

~~~

Liam glared at his phone, his breathing growing heavy. Maybe his plan backfired. But that was plan A. There was always a plan B. He looked around the private jet he was on, licking over his lips. All he had to do was stay out of town for a while, let everything cool down before he made his grand entrance. Liam looked down at the picture Gemma posted online of Harry and the small newborn, a literal growl escaping his lips. That was his boy. Not Harry's.

"Sir! We have to evacuate!" The stewardess said urgently, shaking Liam's shoulder. "This plane is going down!"

Liam's eyes widened as he stood up, grabbing the emergency parachute, pushing her out of the way. "Get the fuck out of the way!" He shouted. Liam couldn't die. He had to get back to his son and keep him away form Harry.

The plane shifted and Liam grabbed the handle to the emergency exit, ready to jump. But the last thing Liam recalls was falling out of the plane which had burst into flames.

(Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Thanks!xxx)