Character Answers 2!

Harry

-Do u think u and louis are going to have another kid and if yes, do u want a boy or girl??

I don't think I want anymore kids since I have a son and a daughter right now. But maybe in the future or something when Jack starts school and I've settled down.

-So... How are you going to fit Casey in your life, or are you not going to?

Yeah, she'll be a part of my life. I'm just really glad that Louis is accepting to this. I'm going to hopefully take her to places and get to know her before I introduce her to Jack. But of course, it is all up to Niall.

-I love you with Louis but you will be involved with casey right???

Yes. She is my daughter, so I'm going to do the right thing and be there for her. But I'll still try to be a good dad and boyfriend to Lou and Jack.

-Are you ever gonna try to do a DNA test with Casey? Like just incase?

Probably not. I don't believe Niall would make up a lie like this to his best friend. Louis has already been through enough and Niall wouldn't want to hurt him anymore.

-I think your family is too adorable for me lol

Thanks love.x

Louis

-How do u feel about Niall's little daughter and Liam's death

I feel sorry for Niall's daughter honestly because she'll probably get so confused. But I am so glad Harry is gonna step up and take responsibility. As for Liam? I mean..I'll miss him.

-Why are you and Harry so cute together ?

Are we really that cute together? Everyone says we are.

-Why are you so adorable?

You'll have to ask my mum (;

-You are a cute mother fücker, what are your plans for the future.... involving Harry and Casey?

Just take it day by day. Harry has been amazing with Jack and he's gonna start getting involved with Casey soon. Honestly, I'm pretty excited to have a stepdaughter.

-How do you feel about your family

I love my little family. Even though we have pretty much been through hell and back, we've come out ten times stronger.

-Can I steal jack PLZ he's cute as -U cuter-

No fucking way. I went through nine months of hell and this baby is mine. I don't share.

Liam

-I have a strong feeling that you aren't dead... Idk. But if you answer this then my theory is proved bc dead people don't answer questions...

Hell has wifi.

-Bruh, you dead, I love you, but you dead

So you'll come to my funeral?

-How does it feel to be dead?

Umm, empty?

-You aren't really dead, are you? I have a feeling that you're not...

Aren't we all dead?

-Is hell fun?

Ohh, of course! I have a RSVP seat right beside me for you (:

-Why are you dead? How did you die? Ps why were you crazy af?

WAIT DID YOU FAKE YOUR DEATH!?

I wasn't crazy! I was just trying to save my loves! How is little Greyson? Can anyone tell me?

-Are you dead ? How did you die exactly ? How is it like to be dead ?

I jumped out of a bloody plane and landed on a pile of rocks. Sounds like fun, huh?

-if ur not dead please consider it

What the hell have I done so wrong to deserve death?

-How's it like being dead?

Dead?

-Why couldn't you accept the fact that Jackson was not your son?

Greyson is my son. That little punk ass was the sperm donor. That is it. Do you really think he can raise the kid AND take care of the kid that he went and had behind Louis' back?

-If your not dead then die plz

LLIAM ARE U LIAM BEAN NOW CUZ IM SURE YOUR ON FIRE , YOUR A FRIED LIMA BEAN JAHAHHAHAHAHA

......and I'm the crazy one?

Niall

-Are you going to let Harry into Casey's life if he asks to?

In a way, I want to, but in a way, I don't? Casey knows me and is used to me. I'm just afraid she'll be confused. I've raised her all by myself this long, you know what I mean? I just want the best for her.

-Are you going to find someone to help you out with Casey, other than Harry, like ur own lover??

I might just continue to raise her on my own. I mean...she's turned out fine this far.

-Niall you and I should just get married and take care of Casey together...

(;

-How does it feel to help your friend?

Feels good in a way, but in a way it doesn't.

Gemma

-Hey Gems! You're still amazing. That's it, no questions for you.

Thanks doll!x

-I love you, and if you were a lesbian I would date you

I'll try anything once (;

-How are you so pretty?

I suppose it the Styles' gene?

-How are you single?

I've been so caught up in all this drama lately, but I might start looking soon!

-How did you feel about the situation?

Honestly, I was afraid that Louis wouldn't handle it well. But he did and that's something I am so incredibly glad for. Hopefully everything will just fall into place now.x

Author (Me!)

-Will Niall ever bring Casey to see Louis and Harry and Gemma and her little brother?

I think eventually, but Niall has to make the decision as to whether or not he wants to let Harry into her life.x

-Omg I love you and you are just amazing, what made you think of this amazing book?

I love you too! The prologue was actually a prompt for roleplaying, and I just really liked it and got the idea so I started to write it out!x (:

-Do you realize how amazing this book is ? Because it's extremely amazing.

Awh, thank you so much!xx

-Why do updates take so long?

Because I am super duper lazy, lol! I will try to update more often but this book is coming to an end soon!

-Why are u awesome

It's my secret power.x (;