Chapter 18

"Lou? C'mon. Let's get out and get some fresh air, yeah?" Harry suggested as he walked down the stairs. looking into the kitchen where Louis was stuffing his face with chips.

Louis pouted as he looked over at him, huffing quietly. "Is that your way of saying, 'Louis you're getting fat, so you need to lose some weight?' That's fucking rude." He pointed out, shaking his head as he turned to the refrigerator.

Harry bit his lip, leaning against the counter. Mood swings were something that Harry was definitely having trouble getting used too. Louis could be happy one minute, but sad the next because of the color of the carpet. What's up with that?

"No.." Harry said slowly, watching him closely. "I suggested it only because it is a beautiful day out." He admitted, shrugging his shoulders slightly.

Louis glanced back at him, his eyes filling with tears. "J-Just be honest please." He whispered, rubbing at his eyes.

Harry frowned, walking over to him. "Want me to be honest? Fine. I've never ever seen you anymore beautiful than you are right this very minute. You are not fat. At all. You're full of our little boy. He just needs room to grow. And I promise. When you hold him for the first time in your arms, it'll all be worth it."

Louis' eyes widened at Harry's words, swallowing the lump in his throat. This was the Harry that Louis had fallen in love with. Not the dick that left him when he told him he was pregnant.

"O-Oh.." Louis breathed, padding over to Harry quickly, hugging him the best he could.

Harry smiled as he looked down at him, wrapping his arms around his waist. "You wanted me to be honest, didn't you?"

Louis sniffled and nodded, clutching his shirt tightly. "I did.." He whispered, glancing up at him.

Harry cupped his face, thumbing away his tears. It took nearly every ounce of sanity Harry had to not kiss Louis. It was almost the perfect moment. Almost. But Louis didn't want a relationship.

"Let's get ready to go, yeah?" Harry suggested, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows together because he was tired of all this shit. He wanted Harry to kiss him and dammit, he was gonna get it.

"No." Louis murmured, leaning up on his tippy toes as he pressed their lips together, his cheeks flushed.

Harry's lips parted slightly in surprise, his hands falling to his hips. Louis was the one kissing him. He didn't see that one coming.

Harry squeezed his waist gently as he kissed him softly before he pulled away, shaking his head. "M'sorry." He whispered, stepping back slightly.

Louis looked up at him and frowned, putting his hands down his sides. Was he not a good kisser? "What are you sorry for?" He questioned.

"I can't do that. I can't kiss you." Harry said quickly, rubbing his face.

Louis was beyond confused. "But, you just....huh?" He whispered, crossing his arms over his chest.

Harry sighed as he looked over at him. "Louis if I kiss you, I'll fall for you again. Not that I wouldn't mind that. But, I just. I'm not good enough. You're amazing. You deserve the best and I'm not the best. I'm just me."

Louis frowned at his words, padding over to him. He grabbed his hands, placing them on top of his stomach. "Shut up." He whispered, looking up at him. "I don't want the best. I don't want the finer things in life. I want our son and I want you. As long as I have the both of you, that's all I'll ever need."

Harry looked down at him, sighing quietly. "I have tattoos, a motorcycle and a record. I'm not good enough to be a dad. But Li-"

"Don't even say his name. Yeah, sure Liam could give me a lot of things. But he can't give me love and happiness like someone else can."

Harry glanced over at him, a small smile growing on his face. "Lucky lad whoever he is."

Louis rolled his eyes, smiling as he looked up at him. "Now kiss me, you fool..."

Harry smiled as he leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

This felt right. This was the way things were supposed to be.

(This was a bunch of fluff, aha :) Thought some was needed after all the drama, but trust me. Drama is coming! Happy Easter! Thanks so much for reading, don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow! Thanks lovelies!!xxxx)