Chapter 19

Harry looked over at Louis, laughing quietly as he watched him try to tie his shoes. “Babe, I don’t think you’ll ever get those on.” He said honestly, crouching down in front of him to help him.

Louis huffed as he looked over at Harry, his eyes narrowed. “I can do it perfectly fine by myself, thank you.” He replied stubbornly. 

Harry raised his hands up in defense, slowly standing up. “Fine. But I would like to leave within the next five minutes.” He teased.

Louis glared at Harry, flipping him off. Now he was more determined than ever to get the damned things on. But being 7 and a half months pregnant? That made simple daily tasks extremely difficult. 

Harry shook his head fondly as he went down the stairs, looking up at the calendar. Just 41 more days until his due date. Not like he was counting or anything…

Louis stayed up the stairs for ten minutes on purpose before he eventually decided to just go barefoot. Getting the shoes on were impossible and he was not gonna ask Harry for any sort of help whatsoever. 

“Lou, just let me help you.” Harry said softly, handing Louis his jacket. 

Louis shook his head. “I’m gonna set the new fashion trend. Shoes are just a waste of money anyway.” 

Harry snorted at that, but just dropped it. He had learned from before to never. Ever. Get in an argument with a pregnant person period. Harry would tease Louis, but he definitely knew his limits. 

“Let’s go.” Louis hummed, holding his hand out for Harry to take. Nothing was confirmed, but Louis really liked what they had. They weren’t officially together, yet they did things couples did. Kissing, cuddling, and holding hands. 

Harry took his hand with a large smile, holding the door open for him. “After you..” He hummed, licking over his lips as he walked beside him. “If you get a splinter in your foot, don’t come crying to me.” Harry said with a small laugh. 

Louis stuck his tongue out at him, nuzzling into his side. “I don’t need a babysitter.” He murmured, nuzzling into his side as they walked down the sidewalk.

Harry raised an eyebrow, wrapping his arm around his waist, kissing the top of his head. “What do you need then?” 

Louis bit his lip, smiling as he glanced down at his stomach. “I need my son and you.” He said softly, glancing up at Harry. “What do you need?” 

Harry smiled as he stopped, reaching down and cupping his cheek. “I need air and food of course.” He teased before he shook his head. “Honestly. I need Jackson and you. My beautiful, gorgeous lover.” Harry whispered, pressing a small kiss to his lips. 

Louis blushed bright pink, a large smile growing on his lips. “Lover?” He asked softly, pulling away slightly so he could look up at him. “Lover sounds like I’m 50 or something. I think I would like being called your boyfriend much better.” Louis admitted.

Harry smiled so wide, his dimples appearing on his cheeks. “Boyfriend? I think I really do like that term a lot better.” He whispered, poking his cheek playfully. 

Louis giggled slightly, looking down at his stomach. “Then I’m your boyfriend.” He whispered, reaching up and placing his hand over Harry’s. 

Harry grinned, resting their foreheads together. “And I’m your boyfriend.” 

~~~

Niall winced as he looked down at the grip Liam had on his wrist before he looked up at the angry lad’s eyes. 

“Mate, what the hell has gotten into you?” 

“You are going to help me find Louis before it’s too late.” 

Niall shook his head, trying to pull his wrist away. Liam had officially lost his shit. 

“You don’t own Louis. He is big enough to make his own decisions. He doesn’t need you to watch over every little thing he does.” He pointed out, pulling his wrist away. 

“This is all your fault anyway! Why the hell did you even have to come over?” Liam asked with a small huff, shaking his head as he grabbed his jacket and keys. “We don’t have time for that, c’mon. We have to find him.” 

Niall raised an eyebrow, laughing quietly. “I’m going home.” 

Liam smirked, grabbing his hand. “No, you’re not. You’re gonna help me find him or else.” 

“Or else what? Gonna accuse me of something I didn’t do?” 

Liam glared at Niall, pulling him closer. “Harry did rape Louis. You know it, as much as I do.” 

Niall scoffed, pulling out his phone. “You really need some like help or something.” He murmured, trying to send the voice memo to Gemma. 

Liam huffed, grabbing the phone and slamming it down on the floor, stomping it to pieces. “You aren’t going anywhere until we find him.” 

Niall gasped, his eyes widening at his now smashed phone on the floor. “You idiot! That was my phone! You owe me a new one!” He shouted, praying to whatever god that his message sent to Gemma. 

Liam shrugged, walking towards the door. “You are the reason Louis left so you are gonna help me find him or else I will tell everyone your precious little secret.” 

Niall’s face paled, swallowing the lump in his throat. “You wouldn’t.” He whispered, now regretting that Liam ever found out. 

“Try me.” Liam smirked, placing his hand on the doorknob. “I think Louis deserves to know, don’t you? At that part-“ 

“Shut up!” Niall whimpered, sighing out shakily as he followed behind him. “You know I was drunk.” He whispered, biting his lip nervously. 

“That doesn’t make it right, now does it Nialler?” Liam cooed, pinching his cheek as they got in the car. 

Niall winced slightly, slumping back against the chair, pulling his seatbelt. He couldn’t believe that Liam would stoop so low. It made Niall wonder. 

What wouldn’t Liam do? 

(Hiiii! Sorry for such the long wait! But what could be Niall’s secret, hmm? Thanks for reading lovelies! Vote, Comment and Follow!xxxxx)