Chapter 25

Harry grinned as he looked over at Gemma. He just knew that the truth was getting ready to be revealed. Finally, everything would go back to normal and they could finally be the little family they have always wanted to be.

The police looked over at Gemma, chuckling quietly. "What could you possibly have? A photoshopped picture of some sort? He kidnapped Louis, simple as that." He replied stubbornly, guiding Harry towards the exit.

Gemma shook her head as she looked over at the police officers. "I have all the proof in the world to prove he is innocent." She claimed, beginning to play the recording.

"I can't believe how easy it was. I could blame anything on him and they would believe me. Louis is safe with me. Mate, everything's just right where they need to be. Harry's in jail where he belongs and Louis is here with me. We're gonna raise our little boy and be a happy little family..."

Gemma looked at the officer with a hopeful smile. "See? He admitted to everything. Harry didn't do anything wrong. Liam...I don't know. He just needs professional help or something." She mumbled.

The officer sighed, reaching down and unhand cuffing Harry. "Okay. But we will need to take that voice memo into our labs to do testing to make sure it's not messed with or anything." He murmured, reaching out for the phone.

Gemma nodded, handing her phone over. "Of course, do whatever you need." She said softly, hugging Harry with a soft sigh. "It's over."

Harry smiled as he hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much. I am so glad that it's over and now me, Lou and Jackson can just be a normal little family." He breathed, kissing her cheek as he pulled back, a goofy grin on his face. "I want to go sign my son's birth certificate." Harry decided, grabbing her hand.

Gemma smiled slightly but nodded. "Yeah, let's go do that." She said softly, squeezing his hand before she followed behind him. Gemma couldn't help but to feel terrible. Harry had a right to know about Casey, but it wasn't her place to tell him. So all she could do was be happy for Harry right now and just wait until Niall told the truth.

But where had Liam disappeared off too?

~~~

Louis grinned as he fed Jackson, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. "My big boy.." He cooed, holding him close to his chest, humming softly. Louis looked up when the door cracked, a small smile growing on his lips. "Haz? Is that you?"

The door slowly opened, revealing a smiling Liam. "Hello darling. How are you feeling?" Liam asked softly, shutting the door behind him.

Louis' eyes widened and he held Jackson closer to his chest. "Get out." He breathed, reaching down and pressing the call button frantically. "You're not welcome near me or my son." Louis said sternly.

Liam cooed softly as he took a set beside his bed. "Love, you know I would never hurt you or our little boy. He's so beautiful." He whispered, smiling as he looked down at the small boy that was snug against Louis' chest.