Chapter 30

Harry was gonna be sick. There wasn't a doubt about it in his mind. They were gonna hate his guts and really? Harry couldn't blame them. This was gonna be the first time Harry would see Louis' family ever since Louis told them he was pregnant and he knew they hadn't left on good terms. Harry had left Louis. He was sure his reputation wasn't all that grand with Jay. Harry paced around downstairs, running a hand through his hair, puffing out his cheeks. Jay wasn't even due to come for a few more hours.

Louis walked downstairs with an awake Jackson, his eyebrows furrowed. "Harry, what are you doing?" He asked quietly. Louis wasn't too sure how to handle the news of Liam's death. Sure, he was glad in a way because now he knew his family was safe. But then again, Liam was always there for him. Until he went crazy.

Harry perked up at Louis' voice, pursing his lips together tightly. "Your family is coming over later and they are going to hate me. Can't I just like...say something popped up or something?" He whispered, padding over to him.

Louis laughed quietly, shaking his head fondly. "Harry, you'll be fine." He whispered, kissing his cheek as he put Jackson down in his swing, giving him his pacifier. "Maybe there is something I can do to calm your nerves?" Louis asked with a small grin, walking over to him.

Harry raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms over his chest. "And how do you plan on doing that?" He asked, a small smirk growing on his lips.

Louis rolled his eyes, pushing his shoulder off into the laundry room. "Oh shuddup, will you?" He laughed, shutting the door behind him.

Harry watched him closely. "You know the doctor said we can't have sex for three months, right?" He reminded, not wanting to do anything that would hurt him.

Louis scoffed quietly as he dropped to his knees, unbuckling his belt. "Yeah, yeah. But he didn't say anything against sucking a dick now did he?"

Harry grinned slightly, reaching down and pushing his jeans and boxers down to his knees. "Absolutely not." He whispered, reaching down and holding Louis' hair off his forehead.

Louis hummed softly as he reached up, pumping his cock slowly. "I haven't done this in ever. I think I forgot how." He teased, leaning over and flicking his tongue over the tip.

Harry scoffed quietly, tugging at his hair. "C'mon. Don't be a tease." He mumbled, watching him. This was the first any sort of sexual contact that Harry had ever since he had been with Louis. To say he needed this was an absolute understatement.

Louis smirked but nodded, reaching out and wrapping his lips around the tip, slowly taking him inch by inch. He glanced up at Harry through his eyelashes, placing his hands on his thighs as he hallowed out his cheeks.

Harry grunted quietly, tossing his head back. "Fuck, don't tease me.." He breathed, rolling his hips slightly.

Louis moaned quietly, his eyes fluttering shut before he began to bob his head. He really did love to give head. And he didn't mean to be smug or anything...but he knew he was damn good at it.

Harry moaned lowly, tightening his grip on his hair. "Oh fuck, missed your mouth." He whispered, moving his hips in sync with his bobs.

Louis stopped bobbing his head, squeezing Harry's thighs as a signal to let him know it was completely okay for him to fuck his mouth.

Harry remembered the small gesture, glancing down at Louis. "Babe, you sure? Your family is coming over later and your throat might be wrecked." He warned, holding himself back from fucking into his mouth.

Louis nodded, wrapping his lips around just the tip, anxiously waiting for Harry. Just the thought that he could be talking to his mother or someone and his voice crack turned him on immensely.

Harry smirked slightly, nodding before he began to fuck into his mouth, moaning loudly. This was something he had missed so much. It was almost as good as actually fucking Louis. It was a close second. Harry grunted quietly, glancing down at Louis and of course the kinky bastard was looking right back at him. "Shit, you love this, don't you? Love being owned like a little bitch."

Louis smirked around his cock, clasping his hands behind his back. He knew Harry had a thing for dirty talk and in the beginning, he didn't. But seeing how much it turned Harry on, it kinda grew on him.

Harry moaned loudly, thrusting into his mouth quickly, feeling the knot in his stomach grow tighter. "Fuck, I'm so close." He warned.

Louis glanced up at him through his eyelashes, gagging quietly.

That was all it took for the curly haired lad to explode, coming roughly down his throat, panting quietly. "Holy fuck." He whispered, slumping back against the wall.

Louis moaned softly around his cock before he slowly pulled off, rubbing at his mouth. "Good?" He asked.

Harry looked over at him with a small scoff, tugging his jeans back up. "No, it was shit." He teased, smiling as he looked over at him. "I don't even remember what I was so worried for." Harry smiled, leaning over and kissing his lips gently.

Louis smiled slightly, kissing him back slowly before he pulled back. "But there is something I need to tell you." He murmured, looking back at him. "I erm...Niall called me last night.." He whispered.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows as he placed his hands on his waist. "What about?" He asked quietly, holding him close. "Is it something about Liam?"

Louis bit his lip but nodded, resting his head in his shoulder. "Yeah." He mumbled, closing his eyes with a small sigh. "He's dead."

Harry's eyes widened slightly before a large grin broke out on his face. "That's great! We don't ever have to worry about the bastard again." He whispered, hugging him tightly.

Louis pulled back slightly, looking up at Harry confusedly. "You're happy that he is dead?" He asked.

Harry pursed his lips together. "Well, I guess I'm a little sad that I didn't get to kill him myself, but as long as he's dead.." He trailed off, shrugging slightly.

Louis sighed quietly as he pulled back, licking over his lips. "I need to go start lunch, I guess." He whispered, walking into the kitchen.

Harry frowned as he followed behind him. "Are you really sad? Louis, he caused our life to be a living hell. I'm not that sad to see him go." He pointed out, looking down at Jackson who was watching his daddies.

Louis glanced back at Harry, nodding. "I am sad Harry. I grew up with him. Even if he was out of his head, he was still Liam. He was practically my brother." He whispered, looking through the refrigerator.

Harry bit his lip, walking over to him, rubbing his back. "He blackmailed you, tried to get me put away for good. Liam was only looking out for himself. He was not any good." He tried to reason, looking down at him.

Louis shook his head as he shrugged his hands off him. "He offered me a place when you kicked me out. He was the one that was always checking on me, not you. Liam was there for me when you wasn't." He mumbled, padding upstairs into their room, shutting the door.

Harry stood there dumbfounded, leaning against the counter with a small sigh. No, he wasn't perfect. Far from it. But he was trying to be everything that Louis and Jack needed. That was the harshest thing Louis could have said. And it hurt a lot more than he would ever admit it.

(Sorry for such the long wait! I have been so so so so busy! I will try to update as much as I can although I am seeing 5SOS on the 4th! (: Thanks so much for reading! Vote, Comment, Follow!xxx)