Chapter 36

When Harry woke up, the sun was far too bright for his liking. He grumbled quietly as he turned onto his side, his eyebrows furrowed slightly when he bumped into something. Or more so, someone. He blinked slowly as he saw a familiar face, a small smile growing on his face. Louis always did look so adorable while he slept. His hair was sticking out in different directions (which Harry wasn't sure was from a rough sleep or from the night before), soft snores escaping his lips as he slept soundly. Harry really couldn't be any more in love. He leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead before there was a knock at the door.

Harry sighed as he stood up, tugging on a pair of sweatpants before he went downstairs. He rubbed at his eyes, stretching out his back with a loud yawn before he opened the door to an amused looking Niall. "Can I help you?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned against the doorway.

"Well, I just have your son so. If you want him back, y'know..." Niall trailed off, laughing quietly. "Didn't mean to interfere in your little thingy or whatever." He shrugged, motioning to the mass amount of love bites scattered on Harry's chest.

Harry rolled his eyes slightly as he reached out, grabbing Jackson and kissing the top of his head. "Shuddup, will you?" He murmured, placing the small boy on his hip. "It was from last night anyway." Harry spoke up after a moment.

Niall raised an eyebrow, shaking his head. "I don't want to know. Keep your gross details of your sex life." He shuddered, glancing up at him. "But I need to ask you a favor." Niall said slowly, jutting out his lip. "I have to fly to Ireland to spend some time with Greg before the holidays because he can't fly out for the actual holiday. And I really. Really don't want to fly with Casey. I took her once when she was a baby so Greg could meet her and it was an absolute nightmare." He rambled, clasping his hands together. "Can you watch her for two weeks? I'll call every night. Oh! I have a list of all the medicines she's allergic to and emergency contacts.."

"Niall!" Harry laughed, patting his cheek. "It's fine. I'm sure Louis wouldn't mind." He shrugged, smiling as he glanced down at Jackson, swaying with him gently. "I would go ask him, but he's sleeping pretty good. Poor lad had a rough night.." Harry smirked, laughing softly. "But just drop her off whenever."

Niall blushed, coughing quietly as he looked down at the ground. "She's kinda uh...waiting in the car with her bags?" He muttered, motioning towards the car.

Harry peered into the car, biting his lip to prevent his laughter. "And what would have happened if I had said no? Would you have taken her to the kennel?" He teased, walking inside and putting Jackson's diaper bag down.

Niall groaned, punching him roughly in the arm. "I'll go get her. Just be nice." He murmured before he went to the car.

Harry smiled as he placed Jackson down in his playpen, humming softly. "Did you miss daddy? I missed you." He cooed in a baby voice, reaching down and pinching at his cheeks which the small boy squealed happily. Harry grinned proudly as he continued to play with him, looking into the doorway when he heard Niall clear his throat.

"Hawwy!" Casey cheered, running over to him and hugging his leg tightly. They had told her that he was her other dad, but she was yet to actually call him daddy. Harry didn't really mind all that much. It was just something that Casey would do when she was ready.

"Hi love." Harry smiled, crouching down so he could hug her proper, kissing the top of her head. "We're gonna have a great time together, yeah? We'll do loads of crafts, watch lots of movies and eat all the sweets you can handle." He grinned, poking her nose.

Casey's eyes lit up and she nodded vigorously, hugging his neck tightly. "Yesh pwease!" She giggled, kissing his cheek.

Niall shook his head stubbornly, crossing his arms over his chest. "Absolutely no sweets past eight o'clock. Make sure she brushes her teeth every morning and at night time. Bath every night, no exception." He rambled.