coolest monkey in the jungle

requested by @msdottcaramel :)

{in which you and stokeley do a q&a video on youtube but things get out of hand after}

Y/N's POV

"what's up gang, it's ya girl y/n, and i'm here today with my lovely boyfriend," i say pointing at stokeley.

"yurrr," he says holding a peace up to the camera, smiling.

"today we are doing to be doing a q&a video. i asked you guys to ask us some questions on twitter and i picked a few a of them."

i unlocked my phone, and went to my photos where i had screen shotted the questions.

"baby read the first question," i say handing my phone over to ski.

"okay um, when did you two meet?"

"um, we met back in 2017 at rolling loud. he was performing and i was in the crowd having a good ass time and he saw me in the crowd and then brought me back stage, and the rest was history," i say chuckling. i took my phone back from stokeley and started to read the next question.

"next question. who's more freakier?"

"most definitely me," ski said laughing. "i'm always tryna do freaky shit to her any time of day, any where, haha. she fine as hell, i can't resist," he said he started planted small kisses all over my face.

"baby, moveeee," i say as i move away from him. "read the next question man," i say laughing.

"who said i love you first? i said it first. there was just something about her that made me so attracted to her. she was so beautiful, sweet, and just all above lovable. all my friends love her, especially jahseh. he loves that girl so much and they have the best brother and sister relationship."

"yeah, i love that ugly ass, blue haired nigga," i said laughing. "okay last question, will y'all ever have kids in the future?"

i froze at the question. me and ski never really talked about us having kids. i mean, does he even have wanna have kids with me?

"i would love to have kids with her. just imagine, a little y/n and a little ski running around here," he said pulling me on his lap.

"aw baby," i say wrapping my arms around his neck. "well that's it for today's video. make sure that you leave a like and subscribe! bye guys," we say waving at the camera.

i hop off ski's lap and turned off the camera.

"hey baby, he looked shaken up on the last question. you okay," he asked me.

"um yeah, i'm fine. it's just that we never really talked about us having kids so i got kinda nervous. i didn't think you would wanna have kids with me," i say with a small frown.

"aw baby," he said getting up to get me a hug. "of course i would love to have kids with you. i've dreamed about it all the time. i mean why not, we've been together for 5 years. why not have some babies," he said smiling down at me.

"well i would love to have some cute ass babies with you," i say smiling up at him.

"you wanna start the baby making now," he said smirking.

"boy bye, i gotta edit this video," i say laughing while grabbing my macbook and my camera.

"ughhh, that can wait bae," he said grabbing me by my waist and planting small kisses on my neck.

"ugh, fine," i say giggling. he turns me around and plants a wet, sloppy kiss onto my lips. i kissed him back and we started to make out.

he pulled me towards the bed and sat down as i climbed on top of him. i started pulling off his shirt and started feeling all over him.

i then pull away and then start to take off my shirt and my bra. he immediately grabbed both of my boobs and started caressing them. he then puts one of them in his mouth.

"mhm baby," i moan as i run my fingers through his dreads.

he then takes it out of his mouth and takes me off his lap. he starts taking off his jeans and i started to do the same. we were both naked.

i push him onto the bed and climb on top of him. i start planting kissed onto his neck.

"mhm," he moans quietly. his moans just drive me crazy. i then slip him inside of me and i started going crazy.

i started bouncing up and down, holding his chest in the process.

"fuck y/n. keep doing that shit."

"fuck stokeley," i say as i keep bouncing.

"nah what's my name baby," he moans as he grabs my hips, making me go faster.

"ugh daddy," i moan and i feel a knot start to form in my stomach. "i'm about to cum!"

"fuckkkk, me too! where you want that nut at mama," he said moaning.

"nut in my baby, cum in this pussy daddy," i said screaming. after a minute or two, i finally came and he came soon after me. i rolled off of him and started to close my eyes, tryna get my breathing back to normal.

i then feel ski start to pull at my legs.

"fuck you think you doing? we not done love," he said smirking at me.

he opens my legs and slips his self inside of me.

"fuck is you doing my nigga? slut me out, the fuck," i say looking at him.

"say less," he says chuckling.

he starts going faster and it started to feel so much better.

"mhm, that feels so good daddy," i say while scratching his back. his dick was too good dawg.

"you like when daddy fucks you like this huh? you got that pretty pussy all wet for me huh? you feel so good mama," he says into my ear.

(a/n: me rn-🤰🏽)

"mhm, oh my goshhhhh, i'm cumming, i'm cumming, i'm cumming," i scream at the top of my lungs. my legs start shaking and i soon start cuming.

"fuck baby, i'm cuming," he said moaning in my ear. after a couple seconds, he came inside of me. he then collapses on the side of me and wipes the sweat off of his forehead.

"well looks like we're gonna have those babies after all, haha."

-i altered the request a lil bit😗.. i ain't give y'all a smut in a lil minute. but please leave me some requests cause i have no clue on what to do next🤠.