naked

-hope you enjoy this! Please excuse any mistakes.

Stokeley's POV

Take away all the designer clothes, the hoes, and the fame, I'm just a regular person. Just like everyone else. People don't appreciate me enough though.

People just assume that I don't have feelings, I'm cold hearted, or I'm an asshole. I'm none of those things. I'm one of the nicest people you can come across.

There's no friends in this industry. You gotta do it alone. I learned that the hard way.

In all honesty though, I get lonely sometimes. I already lost two of my fucking brothers and it's been so hard for me ever since.

I just want someone to love me. Love me for who I am and not just for clout. Clout is one hell of a drug.

I got knocked out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door. My manager came in.

"Yeo, ski, it's almost time for you to get on stage. You're on in 5!"

I damn near forgot I had a show. I think way too much.

I got my shit together and got ready to get on stage.
————————

"Y'all ready to turn the fuck up!" I yell as I run onto the stage. I hear the crowd scream my name. Without them, I'm nothing. "Play that shit !"

Take A Step Back started playing and I got hype as fuck.

"One! Two! One, two, three, go!"

"FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP!"  When I was in my zone, I felt like I was on top of the world. I was in my element.

I performed a couple more songs. Then it was tome for me to pay tribute to x and juice.

"If you love me and you support me, I need you to do one thing. I need y'all to shut the fuck up amd pay respect to my fucking brothers!" Play that shit."

Jocelyn Flores started blasting through the speakers. I sat down on the stage and made an x with my arms. The crowd followed my actions and did the same. The song then finished and then Legends started to play.

"I usually have an answer to the question but this time I'm gon be quiet, this time!" I yell into the mic. The crowd started singing with me.

I look into the crowd and I see this beautiful dark skin girl in the front row.

This shit sound mad corny but it was like love at first sight. She was singing along to the song and moving her body along with the music.

I walk over to her and I stick my hand out for her to grab it. She looks at me confused for a second but then grabs my hand.

Ant, my bodyguard, tried to move her away but I tapped him and told him to move. I looked in her eyes and continued to sing the song.

"All legends fall in the making. Sorry truth, die young, demon youth. What's the twenty second clubbbb? We ain't making it past twenty one."

She sang the lyrics with me as we stared in each other's eyes.

"Meet me back stage," I mouth to her. She gasped and put her hand over her mouth. I softly laughed and moved away from her.

"Thank you everybody! Goodnight!" I walk off stage, wiping sweat off my face. That was great.

A couple minutes later, Ant walked up to me with a girl next to him. The girl from the crowd. She was so fine. Black women are so beautiful man.

"This the girl you told me to bring to you?"

"Yeah, thanks slime." He walked off and that left the two of us alone. "Come on, let's go to the back room." She followed behind me and we made our way to the room.

We made it back to the room and I sit down on the couch while she stands up.

"What you being shy for? Come sit down ma," I say while softly laughing.

"I mean, you're ski mask the fucking slump god, anyone would be nervous," she said laughing as she made her way to sit next to me.

"So what made you want to bring me here?"

"You seemed like a very beautiful and interesting girl and I felt like I had such a connection with you so that explains why your here now." I sound so fucking corny right now.

"Uh, wow. My fucking idol thinks I'm beautiful what the fuck! Haha. I just wanna let you know that your music saved my fucking life. Without you, I wouldn't be here ski."

Hearing that made me so happy. Knowing that I help people makes me want to keep going.

"I'm so glad to hear that mamas. I'm glad my music saved you. Come give me a hug."

We both got up and hugged each other, my arms wrapped around her waist and her arms wrapped around my neck.

"I'm gonna give you my number. I really wanna be friends with you. Don't leak my shit though," I tell her laughing. I take my phone out my pocket, put my password in and give it to her. She puts her number phone and she put her name in my phone as "y/n🖤."

"Y/N, beautiful name," I tell her as she hands my phone back to me.

"Thank you ski. Um, I gotta get going though, my mom wants me home. It was such an honor meeting you ski. I really appreciate it." She walked you to me and gave me a big hug. I hugged her and back and she then pulled away.

"It was nice to spend a lil time with you mamas. I'll let you get going though. I'll text you."

"I'll be looking forward to that. Bye ski."
She left out of the door and I immediately texted her phone after that.

1 (754)-***-***- Wassup Y/n, It's Ski.

(I can't be the only one who hates the way ski types LMAOOO)

y/n🖤: looks like someone couldn't wait to text me, lmaoo.

stokes🖤: Lmaoo Nah. But I Just Wanted To Make Sure You Were Safe.

y/n🖤: yeah I'll be fine. Thanks for checking💕.

stokes🖤: No Problem🖤. But I'll Let You Go, Please Be Safe And Text Me When You Get Home.

y/n🖤: okay, and I will. bye stokes💕.

stokes🖤: Bye Ma🖤.

This was the start of a good friendship and soon to be relationship.

-question of the day: when did you first discover ski?