break up

it's my birthday whores😗.

*short imagine*

Y/N'S POV

"Y/n, you not leaving me! You got me fucked up."

"Ski, get the fuck away from me nigga. I been told yo ass I was done with you."

This nigga ski was crazy as shit. I been tryna break up with him for weeks now but he's literally not letting me.

He had nerve to cheat on me, WITH MY SISTER and then when I found out about it, he lied straight to my face. Who the fuck does that?

"I already told yo ass from the jump that you not leaving me! You mine forever! No other nigga finna have you. I'm the only one you gon be loving!"

I was over at his place picking up some of the things that I left.

"Nigga, do you not hear what's coming out your mouth? We are done. You and my fucking sister can have each other, fuck ass nigga."
I grab the rest of my stuff and began making my way over to the door. He got to the door before me and stood in front of it so I couldn't leave.

"Y/n you not fucking leaving me bro! Fuck your sister, no offense. She ain't mean shit to me. I know where home is baby. I'm yours, and your mine. That's it, that's all."

"Stokeley, I'm asking you nicely, please move the fuck out of my way." I drop my things on the floor next to me and begin to push him away from the door. But this nigga was way bigger than me so it was no use.

"You might as well, stop now cause like I fucking said, you not going no where."

At this point I just stopped trying.

"You know this dick for you ma." He grabbed my face and brought it closer to his.

"It's clearly not mine since you went and stuck it in my sister you dumb bitch." I move away from him and make my way to the couch. "I don't even see why I'm tripping on you. Clearly you don't wanna be with me."

He made is way over to the couch and sat next to me.

"Look ma, I do wanna be with you. I was drunk and I made a stupid ass mistake. I've apologized multiple times. And I know you won't forgive but I just wanna let you know how sorry I am."

"So cheating on me is a mistake? Ski, Let me be real with you, you can fuck with anyone you want. Why should I care? We done anyways." I started to get up from the couch but he pulled me back down and pulled me onto his lap.

"Look at me. How can I make it up to you?"

"You can do nothing. I don't want you to do anything. What I want you to do is let me the fuck go.

"That's the only thing that I'm not doing. You not going no where."

"Ski I'm really about to get disrespectful in this bitch. Listen to me clearly. I AM DONE WITH YOU! YOU ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND ANYMORE!

He started laughing like the crazy ass nigga he is and then he let me get off of his lap.

"You can go, but wherever you go, best believe I'll find you."

"Boy go to hell. You already know not to start no dumb shit with me. You know how I'm coming."

"We'll see about that."

"Man suck my dick and swallow my kids you dumb whore."

I grabbed all my shit and left his house. I swear if this nigga try some dumb shit imma be on that ass and imma be his worse mf nightmare.

And if he kill me, imma haunt his stupid ass.

-and that's on being toxic asffff.