what in xxxtarnation

{in which stokeley confesses his feelings for jahseh)

Stokeley's POV

i shot up in my bed, drenched with sweat. this was the third night in a row. i kept having these nightmares. and it was the same one every time.

in the nightmare, i was fucking jahseh! like what the fuck kind of shit was that? i never had any kind of feelings towards him, ever. so why did i keep having this dream?

i shook it off and got up out of bed. i look down at my pillow to see the pillow covered in sweat. i shook my head and wiped my face with my hands. i got up and walked into the bathroom.

i looked at myself in the mirror. damn i looked a hot ass mess. i had bags under my eyes and it's looks like i haven't slept in days. this nightmare been fucking me up bro. it was just no possible way i could like him. i don't even swing that way dawg. and i know for a FACT that he doesn't swing that way either.

and the killing part about it was that i had to see him today. it's about to be so awkward bro.

i shook those thoughts out of my head and ran my water for my shower. i stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water consume my body.

i let a sigh of relief out, finally feeling comfortable. i washed my body off and then stepped out of the shower. i wrapped my towel around me waist, water still dripping down my chest.

i left the bathroom and went into my room to get dressed.

(jahseh and skis outfits in the media^)

i look at myself in the mirror and then leave my room. i grab a water bottle from the fridge cause a nigga always gotta drink some waterrrrrr. then i grab my keys and leave my house, locking the door behind me.

AT THE STUDIO

my car comes to a stop as i park in my space at the studio. i'm really debating on if i should go in there or not. on one hand, i have a song to record and i really need to get that done but on the other hand, i really don't wanna see jahseh, it's gonna be too awkward.

"stop being a bitch nigga and just go in there," i say to myself. i open the door and step out the car. i dust myself off and walk to the door of the studio, opening the door.

as soon as i walk in, i see jah standing at the door of the recoding booth. well fuck me.

(i have no clue how recording studios look so bare with me😗)

"wassup stokes," he said dapping me up. he looked so good too. no stokeley what the fuck are you thinking ?

"w-wassup jah," i said. fuck.

"you good bro, you look really tired," he said pointing at the bags underneath my eyes.

"yeah i'm straight, just haven't been sleeping that well recently," i say giving him a small smile. if only he knew he was the reason for my sleepless nights.

"well you know i'm here if you need anything," he said placing his hand on my shoulder. a shock of electricity ran through my body.