heather

-it's the third of december😉.

Y/n's POV

It was December 3rd. My favorite month of the whole entire year. The cold weather, the falling leaves, and all the Christmas lights around the neighborhood.

I had school today and I was kind of excited to go today. The only reason that I enjoyed going to school was to see one of my only friends, Stokeley.

We've been friends since we were younger. We did almost everything together. But lately, I've been starting to see him differently. I guess you can say that I started having feelings for him.

I really hated it but I can't think about that now, I'll start overthinking it and I don't need that. I finished getting dressed and looked at myself in the mirror.

I had on a hoodie that Stokeley gave to me and a pair of black ripped jeans with a pair of Air Force 1's. I wore this hoodie with almost everything. And then it smelled like him so that made it 100 times better.

I left my room and headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

I walked down the steps and walked into the kitchen to see my mom making bacon and eggs. She turned around and looked at me and smiled.

"Goodmorning baby. Breakfast should be almost done."

She then took another look at me and looked down at my hoodie and rolled her eyes.

"You and that damn hoodie. Ski should've never gave you that shit," she said laughing.

"Well what can I say, it's one of my favorite pieces of clothing," I say laughing while taking a seat at the kitchen island.

She started placing the eggs and the bacon on a paper plate and then she handed them to me. And don't judge me because I'm eating off a paper plate.

If I could cook out of a paper pot, I would. Cause who feels like doing them dishes? Not me.

I started eating my food and I finished within 5 minutes. A bitch was hungry.

I got up and threw my plate away and went to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time and I saw that it was time for me to leave.

"Well ma, I gotta get to school before I'm late. I'll be home right after school." I walked up to her and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Okay baby. I love you, have a good day."

"I love you too momma." I grabbed my keys off of the kitchen counter and I made my way to my car. I got in, started it, and drove off to school.

—————————————-

I pulled up in the school parking lot and parked in my assigned spot. I got out of the car, grabbed my book sack, and started walking to the gateway of hell, I mean school.

I opened the doors to see the hallways flooded with people, like always. I found my locker and I saw ski standing there waiting for me like he always does.

"Hey mama. I was just about to text you," he said as he pulled me in for a hug. He smelled so good. If only he knew what he did to me.