here

-happy new years my lovessss, i hope y'all have a good day🥰.

Y/N's POV
my friends wanted me to go to this party with them that one of the people at school was throwing.

personally, i don't like going to parties. it's not really my kind of environment. i would rather stay at home and just chill alone, all by myself.

"we're here y'all! im ready to get fucked up," one of my friends yelled as we all got out of the car. they had a lot of cars parked out on the street and they had a couple of people standing outside with red solo cups. it was only four of us and we all had on ripped jeans and plain t-shirts with sneakers on.

i added a blue and black flannel on the top of it so i wouldn't look to plain, not that i was dressing up to impress anyone or anything.

"girl come on, we getting yo shy ass fucked up tonight," my friend said as she pulled me into the house that held the party. most likely, im gonna be driving them home so I'm not gonna drink anything.

they had music blasting through the speakers and people all around me dancing and having a good time.

all my friends ran off to do who knows what and that left me alone. i don't know why they do this shit every single time they convince me to go to a party. they bring me, then they ditch me.

i don't even care about it anymore. im used to it by now. i walk around the house until i find the kitchen. they had all kinds of liquor layer out on the counter so i just decided to drink a little.

i grabbed a red solo cup and poured some organ juice then added some vodka. i mixed it and then took a sip from it. this shit was good as fuck.

anywaysss, i just stood in the kitchen on my phone when i felt a pair of eyes on me. you know that feeling when you know someone is staring at you? yeah that's what was happening.

i look up from my phone to see a boy with brown skin and face tats. he had on a black durag with a baseball cap on top of it. he had on a burberry shirt with white ripped jeans and a pair of white air forces.

i stopped observing him and saw that he was smiling at me. i smiled back and went back on my phone. i stayed on my phone for a while until i felt a presence next to me.

i looked up from my phone again and looked next to me to see this man. he looked way older than me and he looked drunk. i just knew this wasn't gonna end well.

"what you doing here all alone lil mama?"

this nigga was talking so close to my face bro. his breath was so hot and it smelt so fucking bad.

"sir please leave me alone," i said moving away from him. he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me close to him.

"aw don't be like that girl. i can show you a good time," he said wrapping one of his arms around me.

"i was tryna be nice dawg but now you got me fucked up. get the fuck off me bruh," i said trying to pull away from me.

"bro what the fuck are you doing," i hear someone behind me say.

i look behind me to see the dude from earlier that had smiled at me. thank god he noticed cause it seemed like no one else did.

"oh nothing, I'm just spending time with my girl. right baby?"

it's the fact that he thought i was gonna go along with him.

"no, the fuck. i don't know you."

the mystery dude grabbed onto me and pulled me away from him. but the dude pulled me back and kept trying to take me with him. him and the mystery dude kept pulling me back and forth.

"man, let me go! let me go! i said let me go," i said as i punched the dude in his face. shit, i think i broke his nose.

people around started to look towards us. a dude with blue dreads and face tats came towards up. im guessing he was the one who owned the house. he was cute too.

"what the fuck happened in here?!"

"this bitch punched me in my face for no reason," the dude said as he held his bleeding nose.

the blue haired boy looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

"nah bro, he lying. he was tryna get me to do something with me and i didn't want to then he started touching up on me on some weird shit and then this dude," i said pointing at the boy with the durag, "came over here and tried to help me but that fuck nigga wasn't letting up so i punched him in his shit."

the blue haired boy looked over to the boy who was till holding his bleeding nose.

"coolie what the fuck bro! that shit not cool. man whatever, get the fuck out my crib."

the boy who's name was coolie left the kitchen and then left the house with a bleeding nose.

"alright back to the regularly scheduled program! let's turn up niggers!"

the blue haired boy walked over to me and the dude with the durag.

"are you okay? im so sorry that happened."

"yeah im fine, thanks to him," i said smiling to the boy in the durag.

"my names Stokeley by the way," he said to me.

"well thank you for saving me Stokeley," i said with a smile.

"oh sir skeet mask blushing like a bitch right now tahaha," the blue haired boy said laughing.

"y'all know each other," i asked him, laughing along with him.

"yeah we're best friends," the blue haired boy said as he put his arm around Stokeley.

"oh and my names jahseh and i hope ski brings your pretty ass around more. he needs a girlfriend, his lonely ass."

"nigga shut the fuck up," Stokeley said laughing while pushing jahseh off of him.

"im sorry daddy," jahseh said as he gave stokeley a hug.

"that's gayyyyyyy," i say laughing at them and they laugh along with me.

"i like y'all already," i say with a big smile on my face. i like them way better than my better female friends. shit i forgot about them. oops.

"well let's fuck some shit up tonight," Stokeley yelled as the people around us started yelling too. him and jahseh wrapped their arms around my shoulders and brought me with them to dance.

im actually glad i came to this party. i gained two new friends and they both fine as hell? beat day ever.

-i don't know wtf this is💀.. i just threw something together for y'all.