just might

-hope y'all enjoy this imagine! Please excuse any mistakes.

Stokeley's POV

"Yeo ski, you ready to head out?"

"Yeah let's go."

Me and the bro's where going to the strip club to celebrate the release of my new song "Burn the Hoods." I really appreciated all the support I was getting from everyone and I was really happy that people liked it.

I was gone for a lil minute but I'm back and better than ever. I can't wait for people to hear the heat I got cooking up. I grab my keys off the counter and make my way over to my car.

 I grab my keys off the counter and make my way over to my car

(his car and also what he had on. with his fine asssss)

Me, Gabe, Danny, and my bodyguard Ant hoped in the car and drive off to the strip club.

—————————————————————-

Y/N'S POV

I had worked at the strip club. People always got on me and called me a hoe just cause I worked here.

I was making BANK though so I didn't really care what other people had to say about me.

I was 19 years old and I wasn't in school. My parents kicked me out because they found out I was a stripper.

I was planning to move out anyways but I had enough money saved up to buy my own crib. But outside of this stripping shit, I was a really quiet person.

I never really talked to anyone and I always stayed to myself.

I was currently in the locker room getting myself ready when my best friend, Tati, came running in.

"Bitch guess who the fuck just walked in here?!"

"Who," I asked her while I turned around in my seat to face her.

"Ski mask the fucking slump god."

I look at her with wide eyes.

"Bitch are you fucking serious! He's my favorite fucking artist. Oh my gosh. How do I look," I say standing up from my seat and checking myself out.

"Girl you look fine as hell. Booty looking scrumptious, titties sitting pretty, waist on snatched and ya got no makeup on. The fact that you don't even need makeup is ridiculous. Yo fine ass."

"This is why I love you bitch. Well I'm ready to go out."

"Go shake that ass for ski bitchhh," she said while sticking her tongue out. Ugh, I love her stupid ass.