what in xxxtarnation pt. 2

{in which jahseh realizes he had feelings for stokeley all along}

STOKLEY'S POV

it's been a few days since i told jahseh that i liked him. he promised me that he wouldn't act weird towards me but that was a lie.

i haven't spoke to him since the day that i told him how i felt. it hurt, a lot. imagine your bestfriend saying that they wouldn't be weirded out by you being gay and then completely ghosting you.

that shit really hurts. i really just want to talk to him but something is just telling me not to. if he really wanted to talk to me, he would have done it by now.

at the moment, i was sitting on my couch searching through the channels. i was bored and i had nothing to do. i would usually be with jahseh but nooooo, niggas wanna act different now.

speaking of the devil, my phone rang and i looked at the contact name, "jahseh o."

part of me was happy that he was calling but the other half was pissed. why ghost me and then just randomly call me?

but of course i went with the part of me that was happy that he was calling and i picked up the phone.

"hello," i say as i put the phone to my ear.

"h-hey ski. can i come over, i really need to see you."

"um sure."

"okay, i'll see you in 10 minutes." and with that he hung up, leaving me nervous. i wonder what he could possible want with me.

TEN MINUTES LATER

exactly ten minutes later, i heard a knock on the door. i got up from my couch and walked over to the door. i opened the door to see jahseh standing there. he looked very cute. he had on black jeans with no shirt and a black jacket along with a white hat sitting on top of his head.

"w-wassup ski," he said dapping me up.

"wassup fam," i said returning the gesture. i moved aside to let him in. when he walked in, i closed the door behind him and followed him to the couch. "so... you wanna watch netflix?"

"sure, what you wanna watch?"

i sat next to him on the couch and grabbed the remote off of the table in front of me. as i leaned back, i felt jahseh's body stiffen up. mhm, i wonder what that's about?

"um we can watch The Flash, if you want. it's really good.)

(a/n: yallllll the flash is so fucking gooddddd .. barry allen can get all this cooch😩😩😩😩.)

"yeah that's cool. aiden watches that and i watched a couple episodes. it's pretty good."

with that, i put it on and we started watching season 5.

AFTER WATCHING ALL OF SEASON FIVE

"bro, iris is such an annoying ass character. the bitch be doing too much sometimes," jahseh says as he gets up from the couch and heads to the kitchen.

"i know right. she been doing too much since season 1," i say laughing from the couch. jahseh then comes back from the kitchen and sits down next to me, closer then he was the last time.

my hearts start pumping faster than normal.

"so you know how i said that i needed to see you?"

"um yeah."

"well the reason why i needed to see you was because i have something to tell you."

all kinds of things started running through my mind. what the fuck could he possibly need to tell me?

"so you know how you told me that you were having these dreams about me? well to tell you the truth, i've been having dreams about you too."

pause. what?

"bro what?"

"after you told me that you were, you know, gay, it made me think. ski, i think i'm gay too. and i think i- i think i like you."

wait a damn minute, wait a damn minute. so you mean to tell me, this cute ass nigga likes me back?

"wow. i don't even know what to say,"
i say as i turn and look at him. "why did you ghost me after i told you i was gay then? that feeling wasn't nice at all bro."

"i know man and i'm sorry. i just needed to wrap my head around all of this and i needed to know if i was actually gay or if i was just convincing myself that i was. and i know that i actually am gay."

"how long have you known?"

"well i noticed when i always had my groupies with me, i wouldn't feel anything towards them. they would suck my dick and i would feel nothing. i just didn't feel attracted to them anymore. and i also noticed how you looked every time i had them with me. that's the whole reason why i stopped calling them over. i actually care about you and your feelings ski. that was the day when i realized that i liked you."

"so this whole time, you had feelings for me? why the fuck you ain't tell me fuck nigga," i said slapping the back of his head.

"ski i'll beat yo fucking ass," he said laughing while standing up to square up.

"wassup then lil nigga," i said standing up and doing the same.

we started to play fight and then jahseh tripped over my foot, landing hard on his back.

"hahaha, oh my gosh," i said laughing hard as hell.

a second later, he grabs my foot and brings me down with him, me landing on top of him. we both started laughing. after a minute, the laughing died down.

all you could hear was us breathing and our hearts beating.

"you know you fine as hell right," he said staring in my eyes.

"so i've been told," i said chuckling. i started leaning down towards him and he started leaning up towards me. our lips connected and all i felt was a wave of electricity shoot through my body.

i felt his body shiver underneath mine. after a minute, we both pulled away.

"i could really get used to this," he said with his hands on my waist.

"yeah, me too," i said smiling down at him.

-y'all should really go watch the flash🤠.
also i didn't read through this so sorry for any spelling mistakes.