pov

- i wrote this like 2 months ago so it's very short and shitty

Stokeley's POV

i step into my house and let the cool air consume me. it was hot as i don't know what and i had just got back from the studio.

i really wanted my album to be perfect. i set down all my belongings and started walking up the stairs.

"y/n! where are you?"

y/n was my fiancé, soon to be wife. jahseh introduced us and we've been close with each other ever since. we started off just being friends and then i made it official and asked her to be my girlfriend.

we've had our ups and downs but in the end, we never gave up on each other. i make it to my room and open the door.

i open the door to see y/n on the bed with tears in her eyes. i rush over to her and wrap my arms around her. i hated seeing her upset.

"baby, what's wrong," i ask her while still having her in my arms.

"s- ski? what do you see in me?"

i looked down her grabbed her face.

"y/n what are you talking about? i love you so much and you are one of the best things that has ever happened to me. you make me the best person that i am."

"your fans d-don't even like me though. they've called me names, said that you didn't like "black bitches" and even said i was ugly. they've said it so many times that im starting to believe it." she started crying more as she placed her head into her hands.

i really love my fans but Jesus, they do this shit everytime they see me with any female. this was one of the main reasons why y/n wanted to stay private but i really thought this would be a good thing to do but i guess not.

"bae it doesn't matter what skin color you are, i love you for you. for all of your pretty, and all of your "ugly" too, i just wish you could see yourself from my point of view."

"i wish you would love yourself as much as i love you. i want you to to trust yourself as much as you trust me. your beautiful inside and out and what other people say about our relationship should not matter. as long as we're good, we'll be aight."

by now she stopped crying. she got up from the bed and gave me a big hug.

"i love you so much stokeley. who knows what i would do without you."

"i love you more baby. and im always here if you need to talk to me about anything. don't pretend to be okay when your not okay, don't pretend to be happy when you're sad. it'll only lead to your misery."

"okay, i will baby. im gonna go take a shower now. i've been crying almost all day," she said softly laughing.

"you should start coming to the studio with me. i don't like leaving you here alone all the time," i said pouting.

"i'll start coming with you. i miss the guys, i haven't seen them in a while. i miss them ugly ass niggas," she said laughing.

"they miss you too," i say laughing along with her.

"well im gonna go take my shower now. you coining?"

"of course," i said, winking at her.

she giggled and ran into the bathroom and i chased after her. i can't believe this girl was about to be my wife.

-leave requests please, i'm very desperate for new ideas🤠.