lovely

-hope you enjoy this imagine! Please excuse any mistakes.

Stokeley's POV

The insane asylum. Or what some people like to call it, the psychiatric hospital. I got put in here for killing someone. I didn't do it. Hear me out though.

There was this voice that kept telling me to do it. It kept telling me over and over again and I ended up doing it. When the cops found me, I was crying next to the body. I just couldn't believe what I had done. My whole career was put on pause.

Ever since jah and juice died, it's like I lost myself. They were my brothers and now they're both gone. I've been in here for 3 months now and while in here, I met a special someone.

Her name is y/n and she's like the best person ever. She was so cool and down to earth. She also happens to be a fan of my music and has been a fan since 2017.

I feel like I could talk to her about everything. Even though we haven't know each other for that long, I automatically connected with her.

I told her how I actually was feeling about certain things and she sat there and listened. She never interrupted me or anything of the sort. She sat there and listened. She was like my own personal diary.

I planned on getting out in 2 weeks but y/n didn't get out until next month. Which means I couldn't see her until she got out. I'm really gonna miss her but I'm gonna spend as much time with her as I can.

I walk out of my room and walked around trying to find y/n. These people really didn't give a fuck about what we did around here.

They let us walk around and do whatever the fuck we want. I don't even see what the point of being here is anyways if that's the case.

I was still waking around trying to find her but I just decided to go look in her room. I should've looked there in the first place. My dumb ass. I go up to her door and I knock on it. After a couple seconds the door opened and y/n's soft brown eyes were looking up at mine.

"hey stokes," she said softly as she moved aside for me to step into her room.

"hey y/n," I said to her as I went to take a seat on her bed. "What you been up to?"

"thinking about you if I'm being honest," she said as she made her way over to sit next to me on the bed.

When she said that, I instantly got butterflies in my stomach. I guess I forgot to mention that I may or may not have a small crush on her.

"Why you thinking about me?"

"I just really don't want you to leave stokes. You're the only one here that I really talk to. I have no one else," she said looking down at the floor. She looked so upset and I felt so bad. But I couldn't control anything.

"Look at me ma." She looked up at me with tears slowly coming out of her eyes. "When I get out of here, I promise you I will never forget about you. And as soon as you get out, I'll be right there, waiting to pick you up."

Y/n was a very sweet and fragile person. It was like her heart was made of glass. Even though she's very sweet, she will fuck you up if necessary. One time, she got into a fight here and she almost killed the girl. She was really going hard on that bitch.

When she fights, her eyes go dark and nobody can tell her anything. So many other people had tried to stop her but couldn't. Luckily, I had heard the commotion from my room and I was able to drag her away.

From that day forward, I looked out for her. I was her protector, her guardian angel. But now that I was leaving, she had no one to look after her. A noise broke me out of my thoughts and I looked down to see y/n with her head in her hands crying.

"Come here baby," I tell her as I stood up from the bed and open up my arms. She stood up and her body collapsed into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her small waist and started rubbing my hands up in down her back.

My eyes started watering thinking about what I was gonna do without her. She kept me sane while I was in here and without her, I would have been lost my mind.

"I'm really gonna miss you stokes," she said as she looked up at me.

I bring my hands to her face and wipe her tears. "I promise to you that everything is gonna be okay. Like I said before, I'll be there for you as soon as you get out." She didn't say anything else after that.

She looked up at me with her sad eyes and then looked at my lips. I did the same thing to her. I slowly started to lean in and she started doing the same. Our lips then met and it felt like heaven on earth. I put my tongue in her mouth and we started to make out.

I started rubbing my hands up and down her body and I made my way to her soft ass. I squeezed it and she softly moaned into the kiss. We made our way to the bed and we got onto it, with her being on top of me.

That went on for a little while longer until she pulled away from the kiss.

"well that was something," she said as she softly laughed. I was gonna miss that sweet laugh of hers.

"I really like you y/n. I really don't want you to think that I'm just using you or anything just cause I'm a rapper and I'm known for dumb shit like that. I want you to be mine." She put her head down to hide her blushing face.

"Lemme see that pretty face ma," I say while softly laughing. She picked up her face and looked at me and smiled. She brought her face closer to mine and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"when I get out, I can most definitely make that happen. I would love to be yours stokes."

That made me so happy. I could just see it now. Us enjoying life outside of this place. She put her head on my chest and she closed her eyes, telling me that she was going to sleep.

I kissed her on her forehead and drifted off the sleep with her. I couldn't wait till we got out of here.

-eh, I don't really like this but hope you guys like it! Don't forget to vote :)