bored

-hope y'all like this imagine! Please excuse any mistakes.

Y/N's POV

It's Thursday night and I'm bored as fuck with nothing to do. I didn't have to go back to work until Monday and it was pissing me off.

I literally don't have a life outside of work.

All I do is go to work, make this mothafuckin' money, and come home.

I was a stripper and I made BANK. I never understood why people like to talk down on strippers. Like bitch, we're just people with jobs, just like everyone else.

We make more money than most people but people still have the nerve to run their mouths.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I had this client and couple weeks back at the club.

He had a bunch of face tats and he had on this navy blue durag.

He just caught my eye for some reason. He stood out.

I had gave him a private dance and he had asked for my number. See, I usually never give my number to clients but he was different. He gave off big dick energy.

And I was right. A couple days later, he asked me to pull up, I did, and we fucked.

That was the best sex that I ever had.

Shit, just thinking about it made me horny. I think imma call him.

I get up to grab my phone off of my dresser and I go to his contact name.

"ski mask."

I click on it and wait for the call to connect. After a couple of seconds the call connected.

"Hello."

Ouu his voice was so raspy. He finna make me act up- anyways.

"Well hello sir ski mask. I think you should already know what I'm calling for," I say as I smirk to myself.

See, me and him weren't in any kind of relationship. I only called him when I needed some good dick. It was nothing more and nothing less.

He was fine as hell though and IF he wanted to be with me, I would let him. I mean, who wouldn't, he's a beautiful human being.

(A/N: he is beautiful though🥺.)

"Look y/n, we can't keep doing this. I have a girlfriend and I love her."

I laugh to myself.

"If you loved her, then you wouldn't be doing these kind of things with me."

He stayed silent.

"Exactly what I thought. Be here in ten minutes."

I then hung up after that. I wasn't really worried about if he was gonna show up or not cause he ALWAYS did.

Ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

I smirk to myself and I leave my room to go answer the door. I open the door to see the man himself, Stokeley.

"I knew you couldn't resist baby," I say as I pull him in my house by his shirt.

"Mhm, you know I couldn't resist that pussy ma," he said licking his lips.

"What about your girlfriend," I asked as I started rubbing on him.