how bout now

-hope you like this imagine! Please excuse any mistakes.

Y/N'S POV

Today was my last day at this hell hole that I call school. One more year and I was out that bitch. I hated going to school. I mean, everyone probably hates going to school but I really hate it because I get bullied.

I don't even know why it happens to me but it does. I don't think anything is wrong with me. But these random ass niggas started putting that shit into my head and made me start looking at myself differently.

Because of them, I've tried to take my own life on multiple occasions. It was a group of boys that everyone had knew. They were SoundCloud rappers.

I personally knew one of them. Stokeley. We used to be best friends. We did everything together but he let the fame shit go to his head and kicked me to the curb.

Him and his stupid ass crew have been bullying me for over a year now and it's so annoying. They pick with me every single day. Out of all people, why me?

I snapped out of my thoughts and got up from my bed to get ready for school.

———————-
I got out of the shower and I got dressed.

———————-I got out of the shower and I got dressed

(what she had on)

I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked kind of good. I grabbed my book sack and made my way downstairs to leave. My mom had already left for work and my sister left for school so it was just me.

I grabbed a cookies and cream poptart out of the cabinet and I made my way out of the door, locking it behind me.

I started eating my poptart and walking to school. As I was walking I noticed Stokeley and his friends.

I stopped in my tracks and immediately turned the other way. I started walking fast and hoped that they didn't see me.

I looked back and I noticed they were still walking and that they didn't noticed me.

I made it to school and I made my way towards my locker. I start opening my locker when I hear Stokeley's annoying ass voice.

"Well look what we have here. Wassup fuck face."

Ugh. I turn around to see just Stokeley by himself. I was feeling reckless today so I decided to talk my shit back.

"Get the fuck of my face dumbass."

"The fuck did you say to me?"

"You heard what the fuck I said nigga, I ain't stutter." A crowd started to form around us.

And what he did next set me the fuck off. This fuck nigga slapped me.