lie

-hope y'all enjoy this imagine. Please excuse any mistakes.

Stokeley's POV

I was currently getting ready to go on a date with my girlfriend, Ashley. She had been acting weird for a couple of days though so I'm not really even feeling the date anymore but whatever.

 She had been acting weird for a couple of days though so I'm not really even feeling the date anymore but whatever

I adjusted the rings on the fingers and left my room. While walking down the stairs, I heard her talking on the phone with someone.

"Girl this nigga is so dumb. I'm just using him for the money. I don't even love his dumb ass
for real."

That was all I needed to hear.

I finished down the steps and walked into the kitchen where she was standing.

"Yeah, I gotta go I'm about to leave. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

She then walked up to me and tried to hug me. I quickly moved away from her.

"What's wrong baby," she asked me.

"Get the fuck out my house."

"W-what? Why?"

"I heard what the fuck you said on the phone. Just like you said, you don't love me. I don't let people who don't love me stay with me so please make your way to the door."

I made my way to the front door and held it open for her.

"But stoke-"

"It's ski, now get out!"

She quickly made her way out the door and I slammed it behind her.

"That dirty bitch," I say to myself as I sit on the couch.

Well what am I gonna do now.

Well I can't let this night go to waste. I made reservations and I'm most definitely not about to let that go to waste either. And I knew just who to take.

I stand up from the couch and get my keys off the counter.

I leave my house and lock the door behind me and make my way towards my car.

I start my car and make my way towards my destination.

Y/N's POV

I was just at home chillin. I didn't have anything to do on this lovely Friday night.

I literally have no life.