streets pt. 2

requested by @skireader :)

{in which you and ski get back together after being separated for 4 months}

Stokeley's POV

four months. it's been four months since y/n left me. the last time i saw her, we had ended things off really badly. and it was all my fault.

how could i have been so blind? how did i not see that i was hurting the person that i love the most?

i sat there on my couch just thinking about the words that she had said to me.

FLASHBACK

"I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

"how come you don't love me like i love you?"

"sorry doesn't mean anything coming from you. you say sorry just to do it all over again."

END OF FLASHBACK

i shook my head as the words replayed in my head. as many times as i told this girl that i would never hurt her, i turned around and did exactly that.

never before in our relationship had she said that she hated me. i really brought out the worst in her. i damaged her. that all changes today.

y/n told me that i could contact her once i got my shit together and that's what i'm doing. today was the day i get my girl back.

i get up from the couch to check my outfit.

(what he had on^^)

i looked sexy as fuck, as i should. i had to impress my girl- i mean y/n. anyways, i grabbed my keys off of the counter, hopped in my car, and drove off to y/n's house.

💌💌💌💌

i pulled up to y/n's house to see her car in the driveway, along with another car, jahseh's car to be exact. what was he doing here?

(a/n: in the other imagine, she went to stay at jahseh's house but let's just pretend that that didn't happen but they still are brother and sister😗)

i turned off the car and hopped out, dusting my clothes off in the process. i walked up to her door and rang the doorbell. a couple seconds later, she opened the door.

she opened the door and her mouth fell open.

"oh um ski, i wasn't expecting to see you h-here. come in," she said awkwardly. she moved to the side to let me in.

when i walked in, i looked in the living rom to see jahseh sleeping on the couch.

"what's he doing here," i ask her.

"him and jen had a fight and he asked if he could stay here for a few days."

"of course, they always fighting for some dumb shit," i said chuckling lowly. "where's gekyume?"

"mom came and picked him up earlier. she said she was gonna bring him back tomorrow so he could spend some time with jah," she said looking up at me. oh how i've missed those beautiful eyes of hers.

"so um, what did you come by for," she asked while stretching the back of her neck awkwardly.

"oh um, i came to talk to you about something. i mean, i think you have an idea of what i came to talk to you about," i say giving her a small smile.

"um yeah," she said returning the favor. "we can talk in my room, i don't wanna wake up jah." she started walking to her room and followed closely behind her. she opened the door and walked in with me walking in behind her. she closed the door and she sat down on her bed. she motioned me to come sit next to her and i did just that.

"start talking sir," she said to me.

"well first i wanted to say that i missed you so much. it's been a rough 4 months but you did what was best for you and i respect that. next, i wanna say that i'm so sorry for what i did to you. you didn't deserve that at all. you did so many things for me and i just took you for granted. and lastly, i really hope that we can work on us again, i've been so lonely without you mama," i say placing my hand on her thigh. "i can promise to you that i've changed. i have changed so much y/n. i finally got off my ass and changed myself, for you, for us. i need you back y/n," i said with tears forming in my eyes.

"wow stokeley, i've never heard you talk like that, ever. that's how i know you really mean what you said," she said smiling while bringing her hand up to my face to wipe my tears. "i-i'm willing and to give this another shot. i really missed you. but i swear to god if you fuck up again, imma let jahseh handle yo ass," she said laughing.

"oh my gosh," i said laughing. i stood up and took her hand in mine, bringing her up with me. i wrapped my arms around her waist, bringing her closer to me. i put my face into her neck and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "i missed your touch so much mama."

"and i missed yours too," she said softly. she pulled away and looked up at me. she leaned up towards me and planted a soft kiss onto my lips. "i missed kissing these beautiful lips of  yours," she said with a big smile on her face.

"when are you coming home, i miss cuddling with you," i say pouting.

"i can come home tomorrow stokeley, i miss mommah," she said giggling. "i also miss the sex," she said smirking.

"trust me, i miss that too," i said laughing. "i haven't had no pussy in four months."

" shocking," she said laughing. "well that can be arranged. tomorrow night, we're gonna have the best sex we've ever had in a longgggg time," she said laughing.

"sounds good to me," i said looking down at her smiling. i finally got my girl back.

-this was kinda short but this was cute:) DON'T GHOST READ AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE🤠.